No Achievement sound when unlocking

Discus and support No Achievement sound when unlocking in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm no longer getting the sound when an Achievement unlocks on my Series X. I've unlocked 2 Achievements in Assassin's Creed Valhalla and one in Elder... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sanpablobay, Nov 20, 2020.

  1. sanpablobay
    sanpablobay Guest

    No Achievement sound when unlocking


    I'm no longer getting the sound when an Achievement unlocks on my Series X. I've unlocked 2 Achievements in Assassin's Creed Valhalla and one in Elder Scrolls online in the last 2 days and while I get the on screen notification I no longer get the sound
    notifications that go with them unlocking. Is anyone else having this issue and can it be fixed somehow? Thanks.

    :)
     
    sanpablobay, Nov 20, 2020
    #1
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

    Learn from my mistake

    ^^ I agree, but I like the sound that trophies make when they unlock a little bit more than the sound of an achievement unlocking.
  3. Kirill Krasin Win User

    Most satisfying moments in gaming?

    Unlocked Achievement Sound :D
  4. Darkwolfecze Win User

    Gamerscore opinion

    Sounds good, also I miss the times when you have unlocked some achievements in game it unlocked you some content on your Xbox. As profile pictures, skins etc.
  5. kingvas78 Win User

    The sound of unlocking Achievements

    I would love to have the sound of a Transformer transforming for my achievements....
  6. smileskybird Win User

    The sound of unlocking Achievements

    Yes, it IS rather BIG, you cant miss it.
Thema:

No Achievement sound when unlocking

Loading...
  1. No Achievement sound when unlocking - Similar Threads - Achievement sound unlocking

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  10. Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen: Hello. I have been a long time with this issue where, suddendly, achievements notifications stopped popping on screen while I play on PC Game Pass games, even when the option is marked in the...