No access to Xbox Live Profile, no reaction from Microsoft and Xbox Support

Discus and support No access to Xbox Live Profile, no reaction from Microsoft and Xbox Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear community, I have a serious issue and I hope someone out there could help me out. Around the beginning of May this year, my private mail account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Black Mamba_1, Aug 13, 2021.

1. No access to Xbox Live Profile, no reaction from Microsoft and Xbox Support

Dear community,

I have a serious issue and I hope someone out there could help me out.

Around the beginning of May this year, my private mail account has been hacked. This e-mail was connected to my Microsoft account and thus to my Xbox Live profile. When I noticed the issue, I erased this compromised mail address from everywhere I used it. I wanted to proceed this way also for my Microsoft account and Xbox Live profile, but I couldn't sign in anymore, because my password I had always used wasn't accepted anymore suddenly. I required a new password, but that didn't work out for some reason, they required information such as the name of a very old Skype account I hadn't used in years etc.

I erased the compromised mail address completely and meanwhile I have created a new Microsoft account and I wish to connect this new account with my old Xbox Live profile. The problem is, I don't manage to reach someone at Microsoft or Xbox Support in person, not by phone, not by mail whatsoever. At the beginning of this week, I had a live chat session with someone from the Xbox Support. I explained the issue and I was asked to give several information such as my postal address but also IP address of my Xbox console etc. I submitted all the information and it was confirmed that it's sufficient. The contact from Xbox Support let me know he will send it to the department in charge, and within three days it should all be done.

Today I received an E-Mail from the Xbox Support stating that the information I provided wasn't enough. Nothing more, no justification whatsoever. I must say I'm really desperate and I don't know what to do anymore. All I wish is that my new Microsoft Account is linked to my original Xbox Live profile. This profile contains widely developed save games and games I had bought via Microsoft Store and I can only reach all of this with my profile. Please, if anyone has an idea what I can do, I'd be so thankful if you let me know!

:)

Black Mamba_1, Aug 13, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Unfortunately I don't have any others to recommend, mate
  3. Black Mamba_1 Win User

Thank you, yes, I tried that. It doesn't work though, password reset requires the original e-mail address of my account and that one is, like I said, no longer in use. When I type it in, I also get the notification that there's no Microsoft account with that mail address.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Put the old email in, that was the email registered in the Microsoft account anyway. Before filling out the recovery form, did you try to reset your account password?
  5. Black Mamba_1 Win User

Hi there, thanks for the fast answer and providing me with the recovery form.

I will try it this way, but I have a question on that: The recovery form demands the mail address of the account I want to recover. This would be my old private mail address, but it's no longer connected to my Microsoft account since it was changed after the hacking into another address. So what am I supposed to fill in there?

Thank you!
  6. SammyVS Win User

You're welcome, mate. Thank you for your time and patience. And I am very sorry for not having given you a better solution for this, unfortunately, as an independent agent, I am limited in these issues.
Thema:

1. No access to Xbox Live Profile, no reaction from Microsoft and Xbox Support - Similar Threads - access Live Profile

2. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  3. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  4. Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services: I have been dealing with issue the last 2 days but mainly I can download games an apps no problem but I’m met with “ connect to Xbox live “ and cannot perform a network test at all . Please help...
  5. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  6. Disconnect Ubisoft from XBOX live with no access to old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disconnect Ubisoft from XBOX live with no access to old email: Hi, everyone. I have issue disconnecting my Xbox acc from Ubisoft acc. I have no access to the email I was using, when created Ubisoft account, because it was long long ago. I can't even restore...
  7. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  8. I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...: My xbox live account was created many years ago and I can no longer access the email associated with it as it was my dad's email for his old job. I don't know the password and I can't recover it...
  9. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  10. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...