No access to Underground

Discus and support No access to Underground in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bougt DIVISION Underground but I cant go to underground. I have been in underground but today it said that I needed DLC but why and why could I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amica1984, Aug 4, 2017.

  1. Amica1984
    Amica1984 Guest

    No access to Underground


    I have bougt DIVISION Underground but I cant go to underground. I have been in underground but today it said that I needed DLC but why and why could I go in Underground before and not now?

    :)
     
    Amica1984, Aug 4, 2017
    #1
  2. HAPTICS
    HAPTICS Guest
    Might be something undiscovered?

    Unless there is an undiscovered entrance that allows access to an underground passage, I'm inclined to think it's referring to the slide.
     
    HAPTICS, Aug 4, 2017
    #2
  3. Carry over items & Areas

    Be careful, the use of the word keys is misleading here. Any key you PURCHASE remains, any earned key such as the Maintenance Room and Underground keys must be obtained again. I learned the hard way by skipping the cases completely and not being able to
    access the Underground.
     
    x Dark Ronin x, Aug 4, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    No access to Underground

    Sorry to hear it. Please try highlighting the game on the dashboard and press the start button on the controller. Select manage game then go to ready to install to ensure all DLC is installed. If it is then try power cycling the console by holding the
    power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
     
    onyxishere, Aug 4, 2017
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    No access to Underground

    Sorry to hear it. Please try highlighting the game on the dashboard and press the start button on the controller. Select manage game then go to ready to install to ensure all DLC is installed. If it is then try power cycling the console by holding the
    power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps.
  6. HAPTICS Win User

    Might be something undiscovered?

    Unless there is an undiscovered entrance that allows access to an underground passage, I'm inclined to think it's referring to the slide.
  7. x Dark Ronin x Win User

    Carry over items & Areas

    Be careful, the use of the word keys is misleading here. Any key you PURCHASE remains, any earned key such as the Maintenance Room and Underground keys must be obtained again. I learned the hard way by skipping the cases completely and not being able to
    access the Underground.
  8. HollywoodBull Win User

    More Racing Games

    I absolutely loved N4S Underground and underground 2
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Original Xbox game not working on 360

    Need for Speed: Underground is not compatible, Need for Speed: Underground 2 is.
Thema:

No access to Underground

Loading...
  1. No access to Underground - Similar Threads - access Underground

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  5. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  6. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  9. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  10. how to gain xp on xbox insiders for beta access

    in XboX Insiders
    how to gain xp on xbox insiders for beta access: so i'm lvl 4 rn from awhile ago and need 10xp for lvl5 (access to beta and disc to digital), how can i gain that lil bit if i have no activities left to do? submitted by /u/the_Su-27 [link]...