No access to sons account

Discus and support No access to sons account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my 6 year old son has an account made by his half brother years ago and I have just been charged over 200 pound for purchases my son and I never... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kenny leadingham, May 22, 2023.

1. No access to sons account

Hi my 6 year old son has an account made by his half brother years ago and I have just been charged over 200 pound for purchases my son and I never made and I cant delete my phone number of the account and I have no idea how to secure the account as I have no password access for it or anything like that and I can't get my phone number of the billing list

:)

kenny leadingham, May 22, 2023
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Move a child's XBox gamertag from parent's email

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do besides creating a new account for your son.

Even if you add a new sign in alias email for your son, the account will stay an adult account that can not be restricted anymore by a parent account.

Also, if the current Microsoft Account email you have on your son's account is removed as a login alias, your Microsoft Account will be deleted, causing you to lose access to your OneDrive, and if it's a Hotmail/Outlook address also access to your E-Mails.

So I'm afraid that creating a new account for your son correctly will enable you to control your son's child account.

However, this also means, that your son will lose all game progress, as save games and unlocked game items are bound to your account only.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

my son account been banned for life

If this person did do something to get your sons account banned then they would of had to of had access to your sons account & the only way that could happen is if your son gave them access to the account.

You can post here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    to find out the exact reason why the account was banned but you will not get the account unbanned.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

2 Xbox Ones in the same house

console A. your console has games installed and you have an active subscription, make sure you are always connected to the internet.

console B. your sons, add his account, add your account, sign into your account and make console B your home console, then sign out. now your son has access to your games and shares your subscription benefits. (remember to set a passcode for your account so your son cannot access it.

your son will need his own account.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How do I do this? I want to share a game with other members of my family that use different Xbox consoles

Yes. Once your oldest son signs into the younger son's console and sets it as his Home, the younger son can access any games on the older son's account as well a gold subscription if he has one. Then he can sign out and sign back in on his own console
    and still access the games while the younger son signs in and plays on his own console.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Beta forum

Then your son will be the one with beta forum access as the beta is linked to his account.
Thema:

No access to sons account

1. No access to sons account - Similar Threads - access sons account

2. My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...: My son has not accessed his account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or phone number. Is there a way he can gain access to his account? Have tried Microsoft recovery, ,but can't be...
  3. If I remove my son xbox from my miscrosoft account will he loose access to all the games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son xbox from my miscrosoft account will he loose access to all the games...: If I remove my son's Xbox from my miscrosoft account will the loose access to all the games he's purchased over the years? bd6be119-1f99-45f5-8712-249eb3ba0757
  4. If I buy a game from the Xbox store, can my son access it with his game account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a game from the Xbox store, can my son access it with his game account?: If I buy a game from the Xbox store, can my son access it from his game account? 7fc65e24-04a2-41e2-b7b3-d3039c3907a5
  5. I cannot access the spending section on my sons account within our family group.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot access the spending section on my sons account within our family group.: My son has his card details on the xbox but he cannot buy anything as it makes him ask for permission but then nothing comes through on his phone or mine, or our emails. When I log into my...
  6. My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...: My son has an old account where all his games were purchased on including the subscription we are still paying for. The email has within the past 5 months been permanently deleted. How do we gain...
  7. I am struggling to access my sons (9yr old) windows/xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am struggling to access my sons (9yr old) windows/xbox account: I have tried to reset the account but as he is 9 and hasn't logged onto anything else really we can not access the account, The password I have saved is not working and my other son (14) helpfully...
  8. Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA: My son was locked out of his Xbox Account after too many unsuccessful login attempts. Unfortunately we no longer have access to the phone used to setup 2FA, and do not have the 25 Digit Account...
  9. I no longer have access to the email account which my son created his Xbox Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I no longer have access to the email account which my son created his Xbox Minecraft...: My eldest son is an active user of Minecraft on his Xbox. His Xbox has 2 profiles, one which he has his Minecraft account on, but I can't manage due to no access to the email account (divorce) and...
  10. Minecraft - Allowing my son to access using his account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Allowing my son to access using his account: I've recently purchased Minecraft with the intent to allow my son to play on the laptop. I'm having a very difficult time figuring out how to allow him to access this game. When he tries to...