No access to old email for minecraft cant migrate

Discus and support No access to old email for minecraft cant migrate in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft has started migrating Mojang accounts to Microsoft for Minecraft but the thing is you need access to the email connected to your Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by R_Rage., Nov 7, 2021.

1. R_Rage.
    R_Rage. Guest

Microsoft has started migrating Mojang accounts to Microsoft for Minecraft but the thing is you need access to the email connected to your Minecraft account to migrate. You can change your email without having access to it I know, but the thing is I didn't do security questions and it says I need to those first before changing my email and In order to do security questions I need access to my old email which I don't have access to. someone please help I don't want to lose my account.

:)

R_Rage., Nov 7, 2021
  2. ClausReich Win User

Hello R_Rage! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

If you don't have access to your Mojang account, you'd need to contact the Mojang/Minecraft Support to check if they are able to recover it or not.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

That's normal, you can't access the old Mojang account after the migration, you need to use the email you used to migrate the Mojang account to, in the launcher you need to select Minecraft Java and then Microsoft login and then use the email you use during the migration process
  4. Kikabea100 Win User

My migrated Minecraft account was hacked and I am unable to access it

so there is no way I can't access my migrated minecraft account (I don't remember the email that was created when the account was migrated, only the original email used for the creation of the minecraft account)?
  5. Kevin Efovi Win User

I want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure how that will affect my login to my microsoft minecraft account

oh so if I used email A to migrate my minecraft account I cant make email B primary and remove email A? Just to make sure I understand
  6. OdiumVitae Win User

Minecraft for android removed my java purchase, how do I recover it?

I think I have only one since when I migrated my old account to a microsoft account I used the same email as the microsoft account I made from Minecraft for android. However doing so removed, like I've said, to my mojang migrated account that had my java Minecraft. By minecraft gaming, I mean whatever login I use when I click the sign in button

I've linked my migration email with details, clearly showing that I had a java Minecraft account, and as for Minecraft for android well I already have access to it. However whenever I signed up on it, it removed my Mojang migrated account
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. No access to old email for minecraft cant migrate - Similar Threads - access old email

2. Disconnect Ubisoft from XBOX live with no access to old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disconnect Ubisoft from XBOX live with no access to old email: Hi, everyone. I have issue disconnecting my Xbox acc from Ubisoft acc. I have no access to the email I was using, when created Ubisoft account, because it was long long ago. I can't even restore...
  3. Can’t log into Xbox and don’t have access to old email or cell phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Xbox and don’t have access to old email or cell phone: I am trying to get help with logging into my Xbox account. (I’m using a family members log in right now since I can’t log into Microsoft at all.) It’s trying to send me the 2 step verification to...
  4. Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account: Hi, I pay £28.99 a month for my Xbox on a 2 year plan and it comes with Ultimate Pass. I'm unable to sign in because I my son kept putting the password in wrong and he has locked all of my...
  5. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...: My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to help. Tried emails and passwords now has set...
  6. how to access old account with deleted email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to access old account with deleted email?: I have an old xbox account that I haven't logged into for a long time, and i deleted the email because I forgot it even existed. The account is still on my old xbox but because its been so long it...
  7. Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...: I have a vintage game or two that's no longer in circulation and I'd like to add it to my current profile of humanly possible. a1fa0665-ca0b-4510-b56c-64514c1d5e4c
  8. how do i get into my old microsoft account if i have no access to the old email anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get into my old microsoft account if i have no access to the old email anymore: i am trying to login to a microsoft minecraft account and forgot the email and password it won’t let me connect a new microsoft account to my ps4 account it keeps telling me that my old account is...
  9. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...: I remember back in 2016 to early 2020 i used to play on my xbox 360 but after I got a xbox one back on Black Friday in 2019 I continued to play in my xbox 360 until I stopped. My brother made that...
  10. Can't access Microsoft account due to very old email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access Microsoft account due to very old email account.: Hi, I have had an account for very long time and it was set-up with a email that has been permanently deleted due to inactivity, so when I am asked for my password I can't open my account. And...