No access to my library?

Discus and support No access to my library? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I open up my library to access my full library or game pass, I get a message saying “We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now” I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angel Perez_783, Nov 15, 2023.

  1. No access to my library?


    Everytime I open up my library to access my full library or game pass, I get a message saying “We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now” I have tried everything from hard resetting my console to an ethernet cable directly into my xbox. How can I fix this, I just wanna access my library and play my games.

    :)
     
    Angel Perez_783, Nov 15, 2023
    #1
  2. sam • Win User

    No access to my library?

    Hi Darhyl,

    I am also experiencing this issue. I have tried all of the steps outlined above (including the factory reset) and am still unable to see my library or game pass titles. Please advise.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    No access to my library?

    Hi Angel! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox console library. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

    It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

    This seems to be an ongoing issue as a lot of gamers were also experiencing the same error recently. I just want to confirm, by hard resetting, do you mean you already performed a factory reset keep my games and apps?

    If yes, kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

    Remove your account, power cycle, re-add your account, and clear your alternate Mac address:

    Here's how to remove your account:

    > Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    > Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    > Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

    Power Cycle:

    > Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    > Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    Re-add your account.

    Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

    Note: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

    Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

    Clear Alternate MAC Address:

    Press the Xbox button.
    Open Settings.
    Go to Network and select Network settings.
    Select Advanced settings.
    Select Alternate MAC Address.
    Select Clear.
    Select Restart.

    Then check if you will be able to access your Xbox console's full library.

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

    It's been eight months. I would like my "all in one" to stream from network already.

    I hear the plex app is in beta...sadly it won't work for my media library. Plus, I don't want to pay a subscription to access my library.
  5. Radical924 Win User

    Multiple Issues with Windows Media Center

    Please also add this to my post after number 14: 15. Re-locating my video library and accessing WMC in that new media library location
  6. IceStorm III Win User

    Zune

    Go to My Xbox, Music Library.



    You can access Zune-shared files from there.
Thema:

No access to my library?

Loading...
  1. No access to my library? - Similar Threads - access library

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Game Pass subscription active, but can't access the library on Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass subscription active, but can't access the library on Xbox Series X: I've been having trouble accessing my Game Pass library despite having an active subscription. Every time I try to access the library on my Xbox Series X, I'm met with a message saying I need to...
  8. Can't Access Game Pass Library After Subscription Renewal

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access Game Pass Library After Subscription Renewal: Hello everyone, I've recently renewed my Xbox Game Pass subscription, but I'm encountering an issue where I can't access my game library. Every time I try to open the Game Pass, it prompts me to...
  9. How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the game library on a Xbox Live banned account: I’ve spent close to over $1000 over the years. My account got banned for network scanning for any incoming DDoS atracks and blacklisting IPs sending malicious requests through my firewall. DDoSing...
  10. why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox: Fair enough I got banned because I messed up but please let me make my account my home Xbox I speed 3000 dollars on it so please let me have that at least. PLEASE....