NO ACCESS TO MAY GANE LIBRARY SIBCE LAST SATURDAY

Discus and support NO ACCESS TO MAY GANE LIBRARY SIBCE LAST SATURDAY in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having an issue that I cannot access my games library since last saturday and I really waht to know whats going on. I've tryed every thing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RogérioRubim, Nov 9, 2020.

1. NO ACCESS TO MAY GANE LIBRARY SIBCE LAST SATURDAY

Hello,

I am having an issue that I cannot access my games library since last saturday and I really waht to know whats going on. I've tryed every thing shownd in the foreuns and also over the internet.

Can someone help me to solve this issue, please?

:)

RogérioRubim, Nov 9, 2020
  2. demonizer andy Win User

hi there, i can only give suggestions and basic support, any further assistance you may want to talk to someone from our own support page https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

firstly, are you able to see the games installed? if so are these games ones that you have purchased yourself? are you gamesharing? is your console connected to the internet? are you a member of gamepass?

there are a few factors that may result in loss of access, firstly if you are gamesharing and these games were not bought on this console, do you still have access to that gameshare?

have you checked if your console is set as your home console https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

make sure your console is connected to the internet as some games require an online check to ensure that you are indeed the owner and have the correct access to the game.

if a game was a part of a subscription based service, IE - gamepass, EA access , xbox games with gold, then ensure you have access to those subscriptions still.

also check if you have any games installed on an external hard drive, try moving them across to your internal storage system if this is a case.
  3. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Gamers past 30 y/o

I be 33 next friday. I been gaming sibces 1988. And played 100's of games. Owned over 100 in the 360 era.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

If I uninstall Among Us that was installed by Microsoft Store will I be able to reclaim it back without paying?

You don't need a key, the Microsoft account used to do the purchase has the license to the gane linked and it's the only account that have access to download the gane without having to purchase again
  5. conf191185 Win User

Rare Replay não instala todos os jogos.

The same thing is happening to me. I tried the solution proposed here, however, I can' access game pass, since I'm not a member anymore. It says "join now" and does not let me select the ganes from Game Pass. So, how do I do to download these games from Rare Replay that I purchased and don't show up in my library?
  6. Francia J. Win User

How can I fix the error code on subnautica (error #-2138898422) it’s a saving error

Sorry for that, in this case, we may need to uninstall and reinstall the gane,
Thema:

1. NO ACCESS TO MAY GANE LIBRARY SIBCE LAST SATURDAY - Similar Threads - ACCESS MAY GANE

2. "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the...: This is obviously a huge bummer, as I've paid for the gamepass to not even be able to use it on my PC. The only things that really have changed since I've had the pass have been an update to...
  3. Error Code - 0x87e00023 or windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code - 0x87e00023 or windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may...: Hey I switch to Windows 11 not too long ago and I've gotten this terrible error when trying to launch games from the XBOX App on my PC. "windows cannot access the specified device path or file...
  4. Xbox Game Pass access denied "you may not have appropriate permissions to access the item"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass access denied "you may not have appropriate permissions to access the item": Around the beginning of the year (this may have coincided with an update to Windows 11, and no, there's no way to roll back to Windows 10, if anyone was about to suggest that) Most, almost all...
  5. Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for...: I have grown up with xbox starting with the 360. At this time I made many accounts and stupid decisions as the internet was still new to me. I then moved and bought an xbox one. After using this...
  6. Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted": Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for Xbox one" on Windows 10 version for the xbox......
  7. You may not access this content

in XBoX Accessibility
    You may not access this content: I'm the adult owner of the account on Xbox, I'm unrestricted however I get this message when trying to view games. Please help 52f9f5b0-03b2-4752-b894-aba6556dcdbf
  8. Overwatch Pre-Order Beta Access Code May 3-4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch Pre-Order Beta Access Code May 3-4: I purchased Overwatch on 5/1/2016, never received a beta access code. I spoke with live chat support (Ref. # [mod removed]) and was told to make a post here. 90f0c6aa-f01c-4814-add8-012230749b1b
  9. Please may I have access?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please may I have access?: I have registered to preview Xbox One updates but still get a "Group not found" error I try to access the private Xbox One Early Access Forum. Can you please give me an access to the Private...
  10. hi there. may I have an invite to xbox preview member access please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi there. may I have an invite to xbox preview member access please?: I bought a xbox one a week ago. This is my first xbox i'v ever purchased. I also got a kinect with it becuase it sounded fun. My son wants to play some of your xbox 360 kinect games but the guy at...