No access to Gears servers: Acount removed????

Discus and support No access to Gears servers: Acount removed???? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had to rebuild my system after disk failure; Reinstalled games (Gears 4(that I played already, but some time ago) and 5 (just started) ) but these do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WillemGrooters, Dec 28, 2020.

  1. No access to Gears servers: Acount removed????


    I had to rebuild my system after disk failure; Reinstalled games (Gears 4(that I played already, but some time ago) and 5 (just started) ) but these do not start up. Gears5 tells me my account has been removed from the servers????

    The XBox app doesn/t work either: I cannot login into my gaming account: "We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load". However I can access my XBOX page via another game.

    What's the matter here?

    :)
     
    WillemGrooters, Dec 28, 2020
    #1
  2. saidachchab Win User

    No access to Gears servers: Acount removed????

    I had to rebuild my system after disk failure; Reinstalled games (Gears 4(that I played already, but some time ago) and 5 (just started) ) but these do not start up. Gears5 tells me my account has been removed from the servers????

    The XBox app doesn/t work either: I cannot login into my gaming account: "We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load". However I can access my XBOX page via another game.

    What's the matter here?
  3. saidachchab Win User

    No access to Gears servers: Acount removed????

    I had to rebuild my system after disk failure; Reinstalled games (Gears 4(that I played already, but some time ago) and 5 (just started) ) but these do not start up. Gears5 tells me my account has been removed from the servers????

    The XBox app doesn/t work either: I cannot login into my gaming account: "We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load". However I can access my XBOX page via another game.

    What's the matter here?
  4. MariusGrosu1 Win User

    Gamepass

    Hi!

    There is no option to Remove Microsoft acount from my Windows.
  5. OllieSmith Win User

    cant change online privacy settings

    I have, I spent 3 hours on the phone to support the other night and we have gone through just about everything that could cause it to mess up lolz the only alternative we can think is that allthough my acount is registered as an dult acount the server is
    still seeing it as a child acount and kicking me out.
  6. Senryu BR Win User

    Australia to canada.

    The key to resolve your problems home in Xbox transfer acount tool, but you have a serious problem today because that tool don´t work any more, the MS remove that

    Unfortuny you have to create a canadian acount to resolve your problems (use the canadian acount for your purchases, the xbox permit that, you can buy in canadian and play in australian acount only if two acount home in the same Xbox)
Thema:

No access to Gears servers: Acount removed????

Loading...
  1. No access to Gears servers: Acount removed???? - Similar Threads - access Gears servers

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  8. I no longer have access to season 1 dlc for guilty gear strive on xbox one

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer have access to season 1 dlc for guilty gear strive on xbox one: So i had installed the game from Game Pass and had been gifted by a friend access to the DLC of season 1 and was able to play it for a few days but the other day they were all gone and I no longer...
  9. Unable to access purchased version of game (Guilty Gear Strive: Ultimate Edition).

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access purchased version of game (Guilty Gear Strive: Ultimate Edition).: Greetings, I recently purchased Guilty Gear Strive Ultimate Edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I played the game a bit and everything was fine. A few days ago, I noticed that all the...
  10. I can't access gear of wars ultimate edition on my new xbox

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't access gear of wars ultimate edition on my new xbox: i bought a new Xbox one gear of wars ultimate edition. I can't find the code anywhere. Can someone please give us access? d3af764e-8f60-466f-9aac-2b0627770d30