No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game...

Discus and support No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game Pass? Use it and i can't Enjoy 3 months for $1. Bad Way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PeterNewport1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game...

No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game Pass? Use it and i can't Enjoy 3 months for $1. Bad Way to Treat New Customers. In the long run your better off looking after your customers than getting bad word of
    mouth and i think Xbox is already in a bad place atm.

So i have not been gaming for a number of years and got a brand new Xbox One S 1tb. I open the brand new box and they go through set up of adding your Microsoft account, modem password. Then you redeem this free code they purposefully gift you in your new
    console box. At this stage you have no chance of seeing this other offer of $1 for 3 months. Your just going through the stages to set up your new console. Because i take the free offer. I can't take up the offer that is much better for me as a new user?
    This puts a bad smell on Xbox. not a good way to start new customer relations with new console user.

I have been PlayStation player for a few years before my 4 year break and again before i got this new console i got a ps4 pro and i like both consoles. BUT i don't like being treated like i was ripped off. I don't feel this way with Sony. I do now with
    Xbox. Its not the amount its the Principle of it and how Xbox treat there new customers. This has really turned me off this new game pass. This was something i was really excited about. To be honest. most of the games are old and the 1's that are new can be
    purchased cheaper for a physical copy that can be resold.

This pass for $48 Australia per 3 months may sounds like an amazing deal but the reality is, there are only so many hours in a day. your game taste is going to limit you to what you can enjoy. How many hours are you really going to play on these old games.
    I can see it being good for families with kids and certain gamer markets but for me. I don't like the way this company does business. Iam sure many others feel the same way and no wonder everyone wants the PS5 and Switch.. Xbox game pass will be the end of
    this company. I rather get a new video card than new Xbox Series X console.

whoever is in charge of all this stuff need to do something about this. Its bad PR from the get go.

:)

PeterNewport1, Dec 29, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

New Console and 3 month Xbox Life Gold Subscription

There are 3 x 1 month free trials per new xbox console. In order to access the trial you'll need to create a brand new account on the console. When it asks you to join live select No. It will then offer you a one month free trial of the Live service.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Best present?

I gifted my nephew a brand new Xbox One X and bought him and his dad a year of Game Pass Ultimate so both of them can enjoy the games on console together or one on console and the other on PC.
  4. LaTrey Win User

i dont know if you guys can help with this but i bought an xbox game pass gift card which should give me java for free but it is still telling me i need to buy minecraft. can someone please help

gift card says xbox live gold 3 months but when i go to payments it says xbox game pass core
  5. onyxishere Win User

Free xbox live

When the account is created on the console you will be given the option to join Live. Say no and then you're given the option for a free one month trial.

There are 3 x 1 month trial per brand new console. These are only activated in the manner listed above and it is only one trial per new gamertag.
  6. bowski477 Win User

XBOX LIVE

The free month is available by creating a brand new account during the account creation process by choosing yes to Join Live and then choosing Upgrade Later when it gives you the gold options. Every console comes with a free month for up to 3 gamertags.
Thema:

No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game...

1. No 3 Months when i Joined Game Pass. I open the Brand New Console Box with a Gift of Game... - Similar Threads - Months Joined Game

2. Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...: NOTICE Unable to connect to a data center, please check your internet connection and try again. 42a3889f-e2e6-42f4-b5fd-896c6ecbf9df
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  5. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  6. No option to join clubs on pc after 6 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option to join clubs on pc after 6 months?: after 6 months of the new xbox app being on pc is there still no way to join clubs? -xbox app has no social tab -xbox website doesnt allow you to join -cant do it directly through game is...
  7. Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...: I've power Cycled my Console Twice, Deleted and redownloaded my account, and signed out and back in. Nothing has worked so far. I just want to join my friends and play Monster hunter World. T_T...
  8. Good afternoon, join the first month Gold status, status acquired by the game, and then one's ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good afternoon, join the first month Gold status, status acquired by the game, and then one's ...: Good afternoon, join the first month Gold status, status acquired by the game, and then one's stated support for xBox, and I have 360! And the second game, too, writes one support....
  9. cant join console on the same network. this has only started happening in the last month

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant join console on the same network. this has only started happening in the last month: My wife and I have been gaming together for about a year without a problem. then about a month ago with the only game we really play (destiny) we got the message unable to join target player. I've...
  10. Just created an xbox account and can't join gold 1 month trial on web browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just created an xbox account and can't join gold 1 month trial on web browser: I just created this account. I'm trying to get 1 month free trial of gold but every time I join or go to my subscription, It says pay 9.99$ I'm not sure if I only get free trial through the...