NITRO PERKS NOT SHOWING

Discus and support NITRO PERKS NOT SHOWING in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; NITRO PERKS NOT SHOWING ON XBOX ULTIMATE APPI BOUGHT A XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE BUT WHEN I LOGGED THAT ACCOUNT ON MY XBOX GAME PASS APP ON PHONE THE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tanmay Pathak1, Nov 16, 2022.

1. NITRO PERKS NOT SHOWING

NITRO PERKS NOT SHOWING ON XBOX ULTIMATE APPI BOUGHT A XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE BUT WHEN I LOGGED THAT ACCOUNT ON MY XBOX GAME PASS APP ON PHONE THE NITRO PERKS DIDNT APPEAR WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW COZ I GUESS DISCORD HAS AGAIN PARTNERSHIP WITH XBOX SO IT SHOULD SHOW THERE BUT IT ISINT

:)

Tanmay Pathak1, Nov 16, 2022
  2. MohammedDamtew Win User

Find perks tab

My problem is i cant find the nitro perk on the perks tab
  3. MohammedDamtew Win User

Find perks tab

I cant find the nitro perk on there
  4. Yineca Win User

Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

If you have game pass ultimate go into the game pass tab and click on perks the nitro is under perks
  5. ArmFire1911 Win User

Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

If you have game pass ultimate go into the game pass tab and click on perks the nitro is under perks
    if this work i will not post this lol

not at perks
  6. ImMartinFoxx Win User

XBOX gamepass ultimate nitro perk not there?

Hi,

It is very possible that the Nitro Perk has run its course.
Thema:

NITRO PERKS NOT SHOWING

1. NITRO PERKS NOT SHOWING - Similar Threads - NITRO PERKS SHOWING

2. Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.: I am having issues with the Nitro promotional offer on my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate account. When I open the perks section of the mobile app to claim the link. I cannot see it in the perks section....
  3. Redeemed a discord nitro perk from xbox game pass but the code disappeared from "Your codes"

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a discord nitro perk from xbox game pass but the code disappeared from "Your codes": Short story short, I "redeemed" a discord nitro code from the xbox page, I wanted to save it for later, however the code is now gone from "your codes". What can I do? submitted by...
  4. CAN'T GET DISCORD NITRO PERK WITH MY XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    CAN'T GET DISCORD NITRO PERK WITH MY XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION: I can't see Discord Nitro in the perks section. I've just bought my game pass ultimate. Can someone help? 06a2d2af-84fc-4342-9876-777bc1271ed8
  5. 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate): Hello, I have purchased the Xbox gamepass Ultimate and the 3 month discord nitro perk not showing up. At least, not once I've signed into my account on the Xbox app for Windows 10. I can see the...
  6. I bought an Xbox game pass decided to get the discord nitro perk for 3 months and writes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Xbox game pass decided to get the discord nitro perk for 3 months and writes...: Need help [img] 38ed0ae4-68e7-4b3d-a060-9f1fea6d3ff6
  7. Discord nitro perk

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord nitro perk: Hello i have recently bought xbox gamepass for the discord nitro perk No I haven't ever had nitro before, and none of the automated awnsers apply to me, all I'm asking is that there is a...
  8. I do not have the Discord Nitro free perk for some reason.

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have the Discord Nitro free perk for some reason.: There is a promotion right now that you can get 3 months free of discord nitro with Xbox Game pass ultimate. I am a subscriber and in the "perks" tab I only have a Forza horizon pack. Anyone can...
  9. XBOX gamepass ultimate nitro perk not there?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX gamepass ultimate nitro perk not there?: Title. The nitro perk is not working, very very bad support on this so far. The only reason I bought it was for the nitro and it won't even show up. 79c1bafe-a661-4564-8b0d-7c927d609864
  10. Nitro Perk dosent show Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitro Perk dosent show Up: Hello, I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimiate and want to give my free 3 months of nitro to a friend, when i go to the perks tab to get it on my broswer app it dosent show up. I need quick help please...