Nitrado Services Payment-made Investigation.

Discus and support Nitrado Services Payment-made Investigation. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have made a payment to Xbox-Microsoft Nitrado App to reactivate my Nitrado Servers. I am unable to contact Microsoft Support to Investigate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Excaluber, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Excaluber
    Excaluber Guest

Hello,

I have made a payment to Xbox-Microsoft Nitrado App to reactivate my Nitrado Servers. I am unable to contact Microsoft Support to Investigate the Charges. 2 Servers, Paid for 2 and Reactivated only 1.

Ive Brought this to Nitrado Support as well but no reply as of yet. (3hours past)

:)

Excaluber, Jul 1, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

If you encounter any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, I recommend visiting Microsoft support.

Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list.

Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.

They shall be able to assist you with that!
  3. marykate.ober Win User

Payments made but no Service Provided (Nitrado Server)

Hi Grillpanned,

If it's not showing on your services via https://account.microsoft.com/services, you may need to submit a ticket to Nitrado so they can cancel it for you.

First, that can be useful to avoid you being keep billing monthly by Microsoft.

Here you go: https://support.nitrado.net/#/

In a second time, refunds are then made by Microsoft and not Nitrado, you have to contact them.

You can find local Microsoft hotlines here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808

Or live chat:

1. Log in here https://office.com/myaccount

2. Below Help with Microsoft account select "Stop recurring billing or cancel a subscription"

3. Click "Get Help Now"

4. Select your product and number
  4. Francia J. Win User

Payments made but no Service Provided (Nitrado Server)

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Restarting an expired subscription

So it's seems that you're connecting your Microsoft account to pay inside Nitrado

In this case you may need to find the renewal option inside Nitrado page, or contact Nitrado support to double check if renewal is activated for this subscription
  6. Christian Quinto Win User

My nitrado subscription has been paid but nitrado are saying they've not received payment. My nitrado subscription has been paid but nitrado are saying they've not received payment.

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Try to check if your purchase was successful by signing in to account.microsoft.com > Payment and Billing > Order History.

If the Nitrado purchase was successful but still unable to use the feature, you may request for a refund in this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
Thema:

1. Nitrado Services Payment-made Investigation. - Similar Threads - Nitrado Services Payment

2. Nitrado subscription recurring billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitrado subscription recurring billing: I have no idea how to get help for this. I purchased a nitrado Ark survival ascended server for 20 people. I turned on recurring billing when I set it up. We outgrew our server and wanted to...
  3. Cant join nitrado server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join nitrado server: All my mates on Xbox Ark Survival Ascended are able to join our paid nitrado server except for me and I've done all I can think of. I just get stuck on the 'joining game' screen after putting in...
  4. Why hasn't Nitrado received the server payment from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't Nitrado received the server payment from Microsoft?: I am a first-time renter for Nitrado and wanted to rent an Xbox One Ark Survival Evolved server for me and a few friends. The server provider I chose is in Los Angeles USA and I purchased the...
  5. Help with version difference between Xbox Nitrado Ark Survival Evolved Server and Ark...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with version difference between Xbox Nitrado Ark Survival Evolved Server and Ark...: Hi all, So I have encountered a frustrating issue and was wondering if anyone had any idea when this may be resolved. I have purchased a Nitrado hosted server for Ark Survival Evolved on Xbox....
  6. who will reimburse us for the broken servers in Dayz XBox with nitrado

in XBoX on Windows
    who will reimburse us for the broken servers in Dayz XBox with nitrado: who will reimburse us for the broken servers in Dayz Box with nitrado? 3ea9b999-bcd9-4ed1-9297-0ef681f4c3ae
  7. Nitrado Ark servers not showing up in subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitrado Ark servers not showing up in subscriptions: I Bought 3 Ark servers from Nitrado earlier this year and only one of them ever showed up in my Microsoft account, which I canceled in September, However I'm still being billed for the other two....
  8. Nitrado Server in Canceled Status, How Do I Change That?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitrado Server in Canceled Status, How Do I Change That?: for some reason one of my servers says recurring billing is on, but it's not canceled and I did not cancel it. How can I reactivate it? 14ca0378-87b4-4feb-ac63-37268320e452
  9. How do I cancel my Nitrado server Xbox payment?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my Nitrado server Xbox payment?: I signed up for a Nitrado server through Microsoft and now I cant find how to cancel it. Microsoft keep billing me monthly. 3c22418e-fda2-4bc6-8322-4318d1c079ee
  10. Dayz server access through Nitrado

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz server access through Nitrado: Hi, I have already spoken with Nitrado about this before I'm asked to speak to them and they have told me also it's a Microsoft problem so please don't ask me to speak with them. This question...