Nintendo Switch-Xbox Minecraft Connectivity Issue

Discus and support Nintendo Switch-Xbox Minecraft Connectivity Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am attempting to crossplay Minecraft between Xbox and Nintendo Switch. From my end on Xbox, I can find the Switch user through Add Friend, however... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoyoteBX, May 14, 2023.

1. CoyoteBX
    CoyoteBX Guest

I am attempting to crossplay Minecraft between Xbox and Nintendo Switch. From my end on Xbox, I can find the Switch user through Add Friend, however when I click to add nothing happens. I can also find them through the system menu, but I cannot invite to game that way either. From the Switch user’s end, they show us as friends currently. When they look my gamertag up on Find CrossPlay Friends they are able to find me and it will even say “playing Minecraft” however I am not listed under Joinable Crossplay Friends on their end. They are also not listed under friends on my end. How do we resolve this?

:)

CoyoteBX, May 14, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Help me!

3. XBF Amber M Win User

"Unable to connect to world Minecraft" Windows 10/Nintendo Switch Edition

Hi Xenomegames,

Thanks for your reply! As this is an Xbox forum, the more detailed information on networking issues for the Nintendo Switch would not be information we directly have. We do have the following article available for help with Minecraft on the Switch: Minecraft
    for Nintendo Switch FAQ

If your networking connection on the Xbox platform are working very well, but you're unsure about the network settings for your friend's Nintendo Switch, and would like further information and/or assistance with the issue, we recommend contacting Nintendo
    directly.

Contact Nintendo Customer Support

I hope that this helps a bit more!
  4. SillyEarth89284 Win User

How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired Auth from Discovery)” on Nintendo switch?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Restart your Nintendo Switch: Sometimes, simply restarting the console can help resolve temporary connection issues. Press and hold the power button on your Nintendo Switch and select "Power Options" followed by "Restart."

Check your internet connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable and working properly. You can try restarting your router or connecting to a different network to see if the issue persists.

Update Minecraft: Make sure that you have the latest version of Minecraft installed on your Nintendo Switch. Developers often release updates to address bugs and improve performance.

Check for Nintendo Switch system updates: It's also essential to keep your Nintendo Switch system software up to date. Go to the Settings menu on your Nintendo Switch, select "System," and then choose "System Update" to check for any available updates.
    It does not work 😔
  5. andersonpassos Win User

How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired Auth from Discovery)” on Nintendo switch?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Restart your Nintendo Switch: Sometimes, simply restarting the console can help resolve temporary connection issues. Press and hold the power button on your Nintendo Switch and select "Power Options" followed by "Restart."

Check your internet connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable and working properly. You can try restarting your router or connecting to a different network to see if the issue persists.

Update Minecraft: Make sure that you have the latest version of Minecraft installed on your Nintendo Switch. Developers often release updates to address bugs and improve performance.

Check for Nintendo Switch system updates: It's also essential to keep your Nintendo Switch system software up to date. Go to the Settings menu on your Nintendo Switch, select "System," and then choose "System Update" to check for any available updates.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Connexion aux serveurs impossible ! [Mod Translation - Cannot connect to servers!]

Hello Kouba943,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are having issues playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. Were you able to connect to the server and play before or is this your first time trying? Are you able to go online with your other
    games on switch?

For now, check out these links for assistance:

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

Minecraft Support
Thema:

1. Nintendo Switch-Xbox Minecraft Connectivity Issue - Similar Threads - Nintendo Switch Minecraft

2. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  3. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  4. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  5. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  6. Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues: Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change multiplayer online security settings for Minecraft on Nintendo switch? I can't seem to find it on parental account on Microsoft....
  7. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  8. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition: I know that the game got delisted somewhere in/after 2018, but I was wondering if the game was still obtainable in some way like a digital code or something like that. I'll list some links below...
  9. I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...: I've looked but i couldnt find an answer 53b92dab-4a84-474c-81e0-a1f24526d342
  10. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685