Nintendo Switch pro controller problem on Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Nintendo Switch pro controller problem on Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When i'm playing on the Cloud Gaming with my swicth controller, my sticks (left and right) doesnt work properly like if it doesnt input the full axis ,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NeiLumi, May 1, 2022.

1. /u/NeiLumi
    /u/NeiLumi Guest

When i'm playing on the Cloud Gaming with my swicth controller, my sticks (left and right) doesnt work properly like if it doesnt input the full axis , so i have a very low sensibility in fps games even when i max the sensibility in the option. And the cloud gaming doesnt recognize my Dualshock 4 etheir. Any solution ?

submitted by /u/NeiLumi
    [link] [comments]

/u/NeiLumi, May 1, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Controller Issue

Switch Pro is not a supported controller. There is no information when or if more will be added

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/cloud-gaming-tested-controllers
  3. Shaneblack82 Win User

Nintendo switch pro controller on an xbox game?

Not sure if that would work?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. SergioFlores6 Win User

hello did you try connecting with a micro usb cable from the controller to the PC? he takes it?
  6. D4C 1890 Win User

You'll need to purchase an adapter for the conttoller, i would reccoment the 8-bitdo adapter, all you need is to plug it in
Thema:

1. Nintendo Switch pro controller problem on Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Nintendo Switch pro

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  4. Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?

in XboX Insiders
    Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?: Okay so basically I've been playing Persona 3 Reload with the free trial of xbox gamepass, but my switch controller can't seem to connect/work in any way. It works when I try to use my switch...
  5. Nintendo switch pro controller on xbox game pass pc explained

in XboX Insiders
    Nintendo switch pro controller on xbox game pass pc explained: Hey, i recently acquired gamepass and i couldnt use my switch pro controller on it, in steam it works fine but xbox doasent have compatibility, so im going to show you how to do it. First connect...
  6. Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller: I am trying to play an Xbox game using my first-party Nintendo switch pro controller but the abxy buttons are flipped like on the Xbox making it dis-orienting to play. and i dont see a way to...
  7. Is the Nintendo Switch pro controller USB-C cable compatible with an xbox series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Nintendo Switch pro controller USB-C cable compatible with an xbox series x controller?: I'm talking long term, reason why I'm asking this is because I had to return a new xbox controller after only 2 months of use, I couldn't figure out why it stopped working, is it possible my xbox...
  8. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller for XBOX Cloud gaming on windows PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Nintendo Switch Pro Controller for XBOX Cloud gaming on windows PC: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller for XBOX Cloud gaming on windows PC doesnt work 5396ec9f-26d0-4001-aa90-8c17a60624e0
  9. Nintendo switch pro controller on an xbox game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Nintendo switch pro controller on an xbox game?: I want to play a game bought from the xbox app on my pc how could i use my Nintendo switch pro controller with it? Will i need a separate program to use it? 4c20959a-32a3-4ffb-974e-78cffacc31f7
  10. Mando Pro Nintendo Switch en Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Nintendo Switch Pro Command in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mando Pro Nintendo Switch en Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Nintendo Switch Pro Command in...: Buenas, soy Sergio, usuario de Minecraft desde hace años Siempre he jugado a Minecraft y me encantaría jugar a Minecraft Windows 10 Edition con mi único mando de Nintendo Switch (Mando Pro), pero...