Nintendo Switch Minecraft unable to display the code for log in to a Microsoft account

Discus and support Nintendo Switch Minecraft unable to display the code for log in to a Microsoft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I just bought Minecraft for Nintendo Switch for my son. When we try to log-in to my Microsoft account no link or code for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LorenzoValpiani, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Nintendo Switch Minecraft unable to display the code for log in to a Microsoft account

Hi everyone.

I just bought Minecraft for Nintendo Switch for my son.

When we try to log-in to my Microsoft account no link or code for the connection appears, but just an error message.

I search on the internet but I haven't found any solution.

Did anyone already had this problem and was able to fix it?

Thanks!

:)

LorenzoValpiani, Jun 7, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Nintendo Switch Minecraft unable to display the code for log in to a Microsoft account

Restart the device and try again to see if you will receive the code; Otherwise, it would be best to get in touch with the Nintendo Switch support for assistance regarding this matter. Also, if you can log into Microsoft account | Home just fine then there isn't anything to worry about as far as your Microsoft account goes and this would be resolved as soon as you get assistance from the Nintendo Switch support team.

Let me know if this was helpful!
  3. LorenzoValpiani Win User

Thanks for you reply.

I've finally fixed it. My son's Nintendo account had some age restrictions. I've amended some settings and now it works!

Thanks again!
  4. Chelsey Schrand Win User

Trying to sign on to my Microsoft account on minecraft for switch.

This is not the first time I've signed into my Microsoft account for minecraft or Nintendo switch. I have tried multiple wifi connections, and the only error code it gives me is error code 500 and says xbox live cannot complete this request. I am able to log into my Microsoft account on the regular Microsoft website, just doesn't work for the website to connect it to my minecraft for nintendo switch
  5. ChristyTwilight Win User

Minecraft deluxe on Nintendo Switch.

If you are using a different email for nintendo as you are for microsoft then this is the solution and also why errors will occur for online content

When I first purchased the game I automatically logged into my microsoft account that has a hotmail address. I was able to play minecraft as I already had a pc account that owned minecraft so it basically ported my account over to nintendo.

My deluxe bundle is not connected to hotmail but it is connected to gmail the email I use on nintendo. This meant that not only did the bundle not appear but I also was unable to connect online because it saw my microsoft account as not having nintendo online membership.

I went to settings and logged out of the microsoft account on nintendo switch. I then restarted my switch. I logged in again on minecraft using the QR code but created an account that used the same email as the account on nintendo switch. Once I did this I checked the marketplace and I had the packs and 1600 coins. I was then able to do split screen with my kids because it associated with the online membership so online use was available.

I hope this helps.
  6. ChristyTwilight Win User

I never got any redeem code for Minecraft Deluxe edition content

If your nintendo account email is different from your microsoft account email than this is the solution to receiving your deluxe pack:

(the deluxe is a bundle not a dlc so no code and will automatically be in your account if your emails are the same)

When I first purchased the game digitally I automatically logged into my microsoft account that has a hotmail address. I was able to play minecraft as I already had a pc account that owned minecraft so it basically ported my account over to nintendo.

My deluxe bundle is not connected to hotmail but it is connected to gmail the email I use on nintendo. This meant that not only did the bundle not appear but I also was unable to connect online because it saw my microsoft account as not having nintendo online membership.

I went to settings and logged out of the microsoft account on nintendo switch. I then restarted my switch. I logged in again on minecraft using the QR code but created an account that used the same email as the account on nintendo switch. Once I did this I checked the marketplace and I had the packs and 1600 coins. I was then able to do split screen with my kids because it associated with the online membership so online use was available.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Nintendo Switch Minecraft unable to display the code for log in to a Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Nintendo Switch Minecraft

2. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  3. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  4. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  5. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  6. Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues: Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change multiplayer online security settings for Minecraft on Nintendo switch? I can't seem to find it on parental account on Microsoft....
  7. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  8. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition: I know that the game got delisted somewhere in/after 2018, but I was wondering if the game was still obtainable in some way like a digital code or something like that. I'll list some links below...
  9. I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...: I've looked but i couldnt find an answer 53b92dab-4a84-474c-81e0-a1f24526d342
  10. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685