ninja gaiden 3 razor blade 0x8082000c

Discus and support ninja gaiden 3 razor blade 0x8082000c in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im getting 0x87e1000a when installing some games by placing 360 disc in my xobox one and it says ninja gaiden 3 is not backward combatible... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marius OttesenHøllesli, Dec 20, 2019.

1. ninja gaiden 3 razor blade 0x8082000c

im getting 0x87e1000a when installing some games by placing 360 disc in my xobox one and it says ninja gaiden 3 is not backward combatible

:)

Marius OttesenHøllesli, Dec 20, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Hello welcome to the forums!

There are 2 versions of Ninja Gaiden 3... The regular "Ninja Gaiden 3" and the updated version "Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge".

The one that it's backwards compatible is Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge!

Regards!
  3. DesertStrider Win User

Hello Marius,

Look here to see if the game is already backward compatible :

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility?xr=shellnav

I've checked and it's not on the 360 list, so that's why you get that error and the game wont install.
    DigitalsDiesel,

It is showing up on page 20 (while sorted A-Z ) for me, it appears to be an issue with his console or disk.

Its also on the text only list here : https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

Though I think the games called ninja gaiden 3 razor edge not blade
  4. DigitalsDiesel Win User

5. DesertStrider Win User

Hi,

1. Eject disc

2. On the main menu press and HOLD 10 sec the power button of the console , wait 30 sec , restart console

3. Sign in with your account , be sure to be connected on Xbox live

4. Put the game disc , and try again

If not , go to games and app, games, check if you see the game , if you see it delete it and re-do all previous steps

Regards,

6. Azrael008uk Win User

Ninja Gaiden

"Ninja Gaiden 2" is an excellent game.

"Ninja Gaiden: 3" is better than some people give it credit for but hardcore "Ninja Gaiden 2" players did not like it.

Tecmo then released "Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge" which expands the movesets, adds weapons and lets you play as Ayane and Momiji.

If you get a copy of "Ninja Gaiden 3" make sure it's "Razor's Edge".
Thema:

1. ninja gaiden 3 razor blade 0x8082000c - Similar Threads - ninja gaiden razor

2. Ninja Gaiden Black not showing in "MY GAMES"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ninja Gaiden Black not showing in "MY GAMES": Hello, I just purchased "Ninja Gaiden Black" from Microsoft Store, but the game is not showing up in my library on X360, also, on console, it is asking me to buy the game. I checked the history,...
  3. Ninja Gaiden 2 backwards compatibility issue/XSX update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 2 backwards compatibility issue/XSX update: Hi, this is a known issue back from 2019 in terms of the Xbox One; when NG2 was added to the backwards compatibility list, folks encountered a problem where a window containing the following...
  4. Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge Parental Controls

in XBoX on Windows
    Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge Parental Controls: Hi, I was trying to play the game online and can not play the multiplayer battle as it says my parental controls will not allow it. I purchased the game as well as the online pass and the gold...
  5. Why won't Ninja Gaiden Black work on my Xbox 360 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Ninja Gaiden Black work on my Xbox 360 ?: Hello, I've recently bought Ninja Gaiden Black, specifically the xbox classics version, and while my console (Xbox 360 Elite 120gb) recognises the game and shows "Play Ninja Gaiden Black", once...
  6. Microsoft Rewards - Ninja Gaiden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - Ninja Gaiden: I was wondering why games that earn you reward points if you purchase them, like Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection, only give you the reward points if you buy the standard edition. I bought the...
  7. Why do I no longer own Ninja Gaiden 2 digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I no longer own Ninja Gaiden 2 digitally?: I own 1 and 3. I just played 2 last year. I remember it very clearly. I don't own it on disc or a different console. This is so random to me. Can somebody offer any ideas or who to contact?...
  8. Ninja gaiden Razor's edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja gaiden Razor's edge: I am playing ninja gaiden razor's edge with Ayane or other female character. When I finished chapter I, a message appeared saying something like "You cannot see this content because of your...
  9. Can't Install Physical Disc Ninja Gaiden Black (NTSC Japan) On XB One X Region US

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Physical Disc Ninja Gaiden Black (NTSC Japan) On XB One X Region US: I purchased original ninja gaiden black japan disc but xb wont allow me to install this game. I saw microsoft support this game ( https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility ) but...
  10. Ninja gaiden 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja gaiden 3: J'ai le cd de Ninja. Gaiden 3 de la console Xbox 360,mais ne fonctionne pas sur la Xbox one. Qu'es ce que je dois faire pour quelle soit compatible? Merci ed806c14-b0f1-45f3-bbef-42c3ed5c6861
Tags: