nifty little thing i just found out

Discus and support nifty little thing i just found out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok well in simple term the front logo and th kinect logo dims or brightens. I went to turn out my light and just by chance was looking at the light on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by proneto911, Jan 5, 2014.

1. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest

ok well in simple term the front logo and th kinect logo dims or brightens.

I went to turn out my light and just by chance was looking at the light on the xbox and about a second after i turned out the light it dimmed to a soft glow to complement the room brightness. thought it was pretty cool nifty little thing i just found out :)

:)

proneto911, Jan 5, 2014
  2. So I just found out that...

[quote user="Endgamez"]

*pops head out*

Shut up, will yas!

This is the only place left on the internetz I can get any goddamned rest!

Get off my friggin'lawn! Damn kids!

*goes back to sleep*

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[/quote]

Go back to playing GTA4. I saw you just last week playing it. I know it was you even if your profile listing says otherwise. Lets get him back lol

SatNiteEduardo, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Aust1mh
    Aust1mh Guest
    So I just found out that...

Well done mate... i believe the forums will come back to life and you'll be needed in the future... 7 *cough* 20

Aust1mh, Jan 5, 2014
  4. nifty little thing i just found out

Intriguing. I shall try this to see it for myself...

Galactic Geek, Jan 5, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    One nifty thing I found was a blocked players list. When looking at your friends press the menu button.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 5, 2014
  6. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    Hmmm I'll have to take a look

proneto911, Oct 31, 2018
  7. proneto911 Win User

Hmmm I'll have to take a look
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

One nifty thing I found was a blocked players list. When looking at your friends press the menu button.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Intriguing. I shall try this to see it for myself...
  10. Fenbops Win User

Xbox One reveal highlights

I think Nintendo have to act fast, if they don't sort out the Wii U before both the PS4 and Xbox1 drop then I think it's in big trouble. It may be a nifty little machine the thing that puts me off buying one is lack of games, a serious lack of them. A bit
    like the Xbox1 reveal.
  11. AFR-55317D62-98D0-4F Win User

So I just found out that...

Don't start the Top Spin 4 saga again! Oh my god... It was just going to be the bestest game, ever, ever in the WORLD! Scary!
Thema:

1. nifty little thing i just found out - Similar Threads - nifty little thing

2. This little grey piece broke from my joystick. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    This little grey piece broke from my joystick. How do I fix it?: I was playing fifa like a normal Mexican and I noticed my joystick got stuck so I shake it and I hear something inside the controller so I open it up to find this small grey piece....
  3. Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now: Was able to play all the early access stuff for MWII but now it says check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff. How does this happen after I have already played the game...
  4. My little brother forgot the email used for his minecraft java account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother forgot the email used for his minecraft java account.: My little brother wanted to play minecraft again, but when he tried logging in with his usual email, there wasn't an account on it. We tried logging into all our emails to see whether there was an...
  5. Please consider making the text for updating a little larger?

in XboX Insiders
    Please consider making the text for updating a little larger?: Hi. I have an Xbox one x with the latest alpha skip ahead preview on a 32" TV I love the new look of the my apps page and home page. It is so smooth, I also like the addition of full library I...
  6. halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo mmc little card on Xbox streaming on pc dosenst show up even after 2 hours but every...: [img] [img] so any ideas? 2db4458c-5725-4da6-b1de-ad68723203c5
  7. Seeing dots and little blocks when playing some games on my new series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seeing dots and little blocks when playing some games on my new series X.: I just bought my Xbox series X and when I'm playing GTA 5 and Forza Horizon 5 I see snow dots and a little box on the screen and I have all of my settings right on my TCL TV. But when playing...
  8. Mic Not Working! Comes up as a little bit of audios being picked up but tried everything...

in XboX Insiders
    Mic Not Working! Comes up as a little bit of audios being picked up but tried everything...: Ok so I have tried everything. Factory reset. Power cycle. Nothing. I have a brand new controller and a brand new headset which I got today and still nothing. My privacy settings are all set to...
  9. Nifty Idea for conserving Hard Drive Space

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nifty Idea for conserving Hard Drive Space: For those who have problems with keeping hard drive space when you download a game onto your system it goes into your download history under your account and you can re-download it at anytime...
  10. Nifty tips and tips to help everyone out on XBO

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nifty tips and tips to help everyone out on XBO: So as we all know there are quite a few little issues that need tweaking by microsoft, but until they finally get around to it there are some things you can try. I was thinking that if people had...