nifty little thing i just found out

Discus and support nifty little thing i just found out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok well in simple term the front logo and th kinect logo dims or brightens. I went to turn out my light and just by chance was looking at the light on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by proneto911, Jan 5, 2014.

1. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest

ok well in simple term the front logo and th kinect logo dims or brightens.

I went to turn out my light and just by chance was looking at the light on the xbox and about a second after i turned out the light it dimmed to a soft glow to complement the room brightness. thought it was pretty cool nifty little thing i just found out :)

:)

proneto911, Jan 5, 2014
  2. So I just found out that...

[quote user="Endgamez"]

*pops head out*

Shut up, will yas!

This is the only place left on the internetz I can get any goddamned rest!

Get off my friggin'lawn! Damn kids!

*goes back to sleep*

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[/quote]

Go back to playing GTA4. I saw you just last week playing it. I know it was you even if your profile listing says otherwise. Lets get him back lol

SatNiteEduardo, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Aust1mh
    Aust1mh Guest
    So I just found out that...

Well done mate... i believe the forums will come back to life and you'll be needed in the future... 7 *cough* 20

Aust1mh, Jan 5, 2014
  4. nifty little thing i just found out

Intriguing. I shall try this to see it for myself...

Galactic Geek, Jan 5, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    One nifty thing I found was a blocked players list. When looking at your friends press the menu button.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 5, 2014
  6. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    Hmmm I'll have to take a look

proneto911, Oct 31, 2018
  7. proneto911 Win User

Hmmm I'll have to take a look
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

One nifty thing I found was a blocked players list. When looking at your friends press the menu button.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Intriguing. I shall try this to see it for myself...
  10. Fenbops Win User

Xbox One reveal highlights

I think Nintendo have to act fast, if they don't sort out the Wii U before both the PS4 and Xbox1 drop then I think it's in big trouble. It may be a nifty little machine the thing that puts me off buying one is lack of games, a serious lack of them. A bit
    like the Xbox1 reveal.
  11. Silvercube Win User

Club: "Alan Wake", meh...

Alan Wake is not for everyone. I liked the DLC better than many of the episodes in the game. I did not mind its linear aspect, I thought there was enough exploring and cool little nifty things to be found. I do agree the collecting is crazy, though the radio
    and tv shows were really cool and I enjoyed that a lot. It reminded me of Prey.

Yep, Alan can die pretty quickly, justs adds more stress and anxiety to the game to give it a bit of a more realistic feel, after all he's not a superhero. It's a different kind of game. : )
Thema:

1. nifty little thing i just found out - Similar Threads - nifty little thing

2. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  3. When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...: When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the console yet 51becea8-6017-41dc-a9ec-1e2976e001a2
  4. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  5. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  6. taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.

in XboX Insiders
    taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.: putting miles on my truck submitted by /u/Right-Word2538 [link] [comments]
  7. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?: I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started building my first PC and was getting ready to set...
  8. My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?: So, my little brother turned the xbox off while it was updating even though it clearly says not to. What do I do? It barely works. I can only play two, maybe 3 games. It lags and freezes for a few...
  9. What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?: I think it might mean how many years you have had Xbox for or something rlsr edddd905-6e4c-44f8-b44a-f2755d8a0a59
  10. "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now": so i bought gta online a while ago on my xbox series s and at the time it was working but i deleted it for like space and i wanted to download it again but it just shows me this can anyone help me...