NIER for 360 purchase/download problem for XB1

Discus and support NIER for 360 purchase/download problem for XB1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So here's my situation. I added a currency card, went to the digital store, bought the game, downloaded the game, it finished downloading the game so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GreatAges, Nov 27, 2021.

1. GreatAges
    GreatAges Guest

So here's my situation. I added a currency card, went to the digital store, bought the game, downloaded the game, it finished downloading the game so I selected it, a screen popped up asking 'Do You Own the Game?' or something to that effect, but regardless it wouldn't let me play it. My troubleshooting process:

-Went back into the store and the game still wanted me to buy it despite already taking my 20 bucks.

-I reset my console, still didn't change anything.

-Deleted the game and attempted to redownload, but the game is non-existent in my Game Library.

-Went to Purchase Hitsory to verify the sale, and it indeed recorded the purchase/sale of the game.

-Reset console again.

-Went back into the store, and it still asks me if I want to buy the game for 19.99 and it still does not appear in Game Library.

What is the deal? How can this be fixed?

:)

GreatAges, Nov 27, 2021
  2. Carnivol Win User

Got a message directly from Xbox about refunds, along with giving the purchase another go. Works now!
    I spoke to someone who told me they were looking into the issue, and I too received a message from Xbox earlier stating the game had been refunded due to technical issues -- and that I should try to repurchase it.

Can confirm that after repurchasing it now; it finally works and I can download and play it on my Series X!
  3. bdw418 Win User

Got a message directly from Xbox about refunds, along with giving the purchase another go. Works now!
  4. bdw418 Win User

Running into the same issue, and ended up buying it twice, but still not showing in my library--and still showing as purchasable.

Support recommended replying to the refund request email(s) about this issue, so we'll see where this goes.
  5. AaronSS_226 Win User

i have the same Problem

I bought and paid for the game, but I can't play it.
    It is also still being offered to me for sale even though I have already paid for it
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there GreatAges welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Try the installing the game from the Xbox app! And then do this:

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Allow the console to restart when prompted.
Thema:

1. NIER for 360 purchase/download problem for XB1 - Similar Threads - NIER 360 purchase

2. Xbox Game Pass Cloud Save Different from PC Game Pass Cloud Save - Nier Automata

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Cloud Save Different from PC Game Pass Cloud Save - Nier Automata: Title says it. I have two save files I have played on PC Game Pass. I got XGPU to play on the cloud on my phone, and it will not sync my PC saves when I play over the cloud. It does sync between...
  3. Nier Automata. Save game Crashing after all ends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nier Automata. Save game Crashing after all ends: Nice day, my Nier Automata savegame crashes all the time, when I try to load it the whole game just closing. it's only with one savegame. When I try new savegame slot it works fine. But I want...
  4. Bought Nier on Series X can’t play it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Nier on Series X can’t play it: Just bought Nier for 360 on my Series X and when it finished installing I hit play and asked me if I had a license for the game. Checked my email and it charged both of my bank accounts twice even...
  5. nier automata on game pass doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    nier automata on game pass doesn't work: I already have a few hours on the game, but now when I start it it gets stuck on the loading screen saying "saving system data". tried looking online for a fix but couldn't find one that works for...
  6. NieR Replicant Remaster Ver.1.22474487139

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NieR Replicant Remaster Ver.1.22474487139: I am in the Junk Heap section of the came. Despite repeated attempts, I am unable to "double jump" . Unless I can figure out the problem, I'm stumped. Any ideas?...
  7. nier automata not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nier automata not working: hello,i just downloaded nier automata on the gamepass on pc and my game doesn't work, it opens as normal but as soon as i start playing the game, everything just falls into a limbo as like the...
  8. Nier replicant punch cards not working.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Nier replicant punch cards not working.: Link through the rewards app takes you to the preorder version which is no longer available, I purchased just the game and the 6k punch card isn't complete. I've also unlocked achievements but...
  9. Nier Replicant Punchcards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nier Replicant Punchcards: so i tried activating the 250 points punch card is does do the achievment but is doesnt activate it. i dont know why but i very annoying but with the 6000 points punch card i have the opposite,...
  10. Nier automata PC(xbox game pass) stuck on "saving system data" screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nier automata PC(xbox game pass) stuck on "saving system data" screen: I play Nier automata PC game via Xbox game pass for PC and the game start normally but get stuck on "Saving game data" screen I'm using Windows 10 Thing I tried: -Turn off "controlled folder...