NieR:Automata won't connect to network on game pass

Discus and support NieR:Automata won't connect to network on game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I had this issue from the start of the game, I can't connect to the network every time it shows an error when I try to, I continued to play without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ner0Joestar, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Ner0Joestar
    Ner0Joestar Guest

So I had this issue from the start of the game, I can't connect to the network every time it shows an error when I try to, I continued to play without connecting but NOW I really need the feature, Ending E is just so hard without help I get to the end and there is just too many bullets, I checked Xbox networking on the settings everything is running good, high ping but nothing else.

:)

Ner0Joestar, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Capitan Albox Win User

New games

Nier: Automata. An awesome a very replayable game.
  3. KaitoCam Win User

Games you feel are underrated or have gone unnoticed?

Tales of Vesperia and Nier Automata
  4. YannickTrillet Win User

Empire of Sin not starting

Is it for Nier Automata or Empire of sin ?
  5. Fos Win User

What are some games everybody is interested in? and why

Witcher 3, Hellblade, Nier Automata
  6. TheUndyingDeath Win User

What Single Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most After E3?

Nier: Automata PLEASE RELEASE FASTER! :D
Thema:

1. NieR:Automata won't connect to network on game pass - Similar Threads - NieR Automata won't

2. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Cloud Save Different from PC Game Pass Cloud Save - Nier Automata

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Cloud Save Different from PC Game Pass Cloud Save - Nier Automata: Title says it. I have two save files I have played on PC Game Pass. I got XGPU to play on the cloud on my phone, and it will not sync my PC saves when I play over the cloud. It does sync between...
  4. Nier Automata. Save game Crashing after all ends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nier Automata. Save game Crashing after all ends: Nice day, my Nier Automata savegame crashes all the time, when I try to load it the whole game just closing. it's only with one savegame. When I try new savegame slot it works fine. But I want...
  5. nier automata on game pass doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    nier automata on game pass doesn't work: I already have a few hours on the game, but now when I start it it gets stuck on the loading screen saying "saving system data". tried looking online for a fix but couldn't find one that works for...
  6. nier automata not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nier automata not working: hello,i just downloaded nier automata on the gamepass on pc and my game doesn't work, it opens as normal but as soon as i start playing the game, everything just falls into a limbo as like the...
  7. Nier automata PC(xbox game pass) stuck on "saving system data" screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nier automata PC(xbox game pass) stuck on "saving system data" screen: I play Nier automata PC game via Xbox game pass for PC and the game start normally but get stuck on "Saving game data" screen I'm using Windows 10 Thing I tried: -Turn off "controlled folder...
  8. Nier Automata on pc with Game pass doesnt open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nier Automata on pc with Game pass doesnt open: I installed 4 times the nier Automata with the game pass and when i open the game, appear a black screen and next close it. Any help? Sorry for mi bad english c19e2483-5888-46bb-8885-0ece4b41aa1d
  9. Xbox Game Pass Monthly Quest Bug - Nier Automata not Completing after 1 of the 2 optional...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Monthly Quest Bug - Nier Automata not Completing after 1 of the 2 optional...: The Nier Automata quest monthly game pass quest appears to be bugged. The quest says to complete one of two of the available options to get 100%; I've completed option 2 (Subjugate 2 enemies....),...
  10. nier automata constant crash secret ending E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nier automata constant crash secret ending E: Hi, Do not know if there is another thread for this. Anyway, i am one step from 1000/1000 nier automata, which is an epic game by the way. Specifically i am currently at 930/1000 and i am...