Nice chip in from distance for eagle

Discus and support Nice chip in from distance for eagle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; onedrive.live.com/?cid=4296FBD99F37F0CB&id=4296FBD99F37F0CB%211296&v=3 b8b16b13-0ffb-49d5-b8bb-9eb7c3cbd805 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smoky Vc, Jun 26, 2014.

  1. Smoky Vc
    Smoky Vc Guest

    Nice chip in from distance for eagle


    onedrive.live.com/?cid=4296FBD99F37F0CB&id=4296FBD99F37F0CB%211296&v=3

    :)
     
    Smoky Vc, Jun 26, 2014
    #1
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Eagle Has Landed!

    With the latest from Bioware the Eaglehas definitely got a nice buff. It was ok before but now it's much better. I put it on my Turian Soldier, Hurricane & Eagle was made for this guy. But seriously Eagle has definitely improved, good job.
     
    CRUZZifer, Jun 26, 2014
    #2
  3. PUBG what should be added

    i think the desert eagle would be good , a 5 shot launcher would be too much unless the distance was restricted to about 50 meters
     
    Itilianm0nst0r, Jun 26, 2014
    #3
  4. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest

    Nice chip in from distance for eagle

    Copying and pasting the link brings a "This Item may not exist or is no longer available".
     
    User 9242019, Jun 26, 2014
    #4
  5. User 9242019 Win User

    Nice chip in from distance for eagle

    Copying and pasting the link brings a "This Item may not exist or is no longer available".
  6. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

    PUBG what should be added

    i think the desert eagle would be good , a 5 shot launcher would be too much unless the distance was restricted to about 50 meters
  7. f00xm4n Win User

    Sales records broken for November

    It's not that the chip which started off with xxxxx - 001 when the dates on the chip changed recently to 2014 week 21 the xxxxx - 002 incrimented. This usually means they are on the same 28nm but a slightly better revision.

    It was spotted by some some eagle eyed tear down staff, it could be related to something else but makes sence.
  8. COD 2 HALO Win User

    Second thoughts on xbox one- any advice?

    Great info from everyone. Nice chart on graphics and display to sitting distance relativity Icestorm.
  9. User 9242019 Win User

    Leaderbaord shenanigans?

    -22 is possible with Frank and the Extreme Gear. Eagle all the Par 5 holes and Birdie the rest, 8+14= -22. I am shaking my head at the -28 that currently leads the City Park course 18 holes amateur setting. Some of the greens on the Par 4 holes are drivable
    but 6 chip-in or putt in Eagles?? Not something I am likely to challenge soon, if ever.
Thema:

Nice chip in from distance for eagle

Loading...
  1. Nice chip in from distance for eagle - Similar Threads - Nice chip distance

  2. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  3. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  4. I have an issue with my store account not playing nice

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an issue with my store account not playing nice: Hi there, I have an issue with my store account vs my xbox account. decades ago I setup an xbox account under a different email address - due to not wanting to look a tosser when applying for...
  5. Save data of game Have a nice death on Xbox Cloud disappeared

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save data of game Have a nice death on Xbox Cloud disappeared: I have a problem with the game Have a Nice Death. I've been playing the game for a couple of months so I was pretty far along, but a few days ago opening the Xbox app brought up a message warning...
  6. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  7. A warning would be nice. A chance to get to a safe spot

    in XboX Insiders
    A warning would be nice. A chance to get to a safe spot: Hey when you all update our consoles a 5 minute warning would be nice you know get to save your game. Just sayin submitted by /u/doughboy4791 [link] [comments]
  8. A heads up would be nice...........

    in XboX Insiders
    A heads up would be nice...........: Hi Microsoft people. I have asked for this on more the one occasion. But it would be nice if you would give a 20, 10 or even a 5 minute heads up before you get a mandatory update on your Xbox. So...
  9. Would be nice since Testdrive Solar Crown will be coming out soon, it would be nice to play...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would be nice since Testdrive Solar Crown will be coming out soon, it would be nice to play...: Wish backwards compatibility and or play disc on series x. With new game coming out after so many years. It would be great to refresh memory with Testdrive unlimited 1&2. Ps some of us had the 360...
  10. It would be nice to actually win something can you️ brother up 20 years and not once did I...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    It would be nice to actually win something can you️ brother up 20 years and not once did I...: hook it up I need to finally win something for change change change chance 65e46883-10e4-48f0-8ead-5d676b19edb4