NHL 21 Standard Pre order

Discus and support NHL 21 Standard Pre order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered NHL 21 for Xbox One. When I received the game there was no code for the preorder bonuses. What I am missing is whatever i need to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bstgirl, Oct 22, 2020.

1. bstgirl
    bstgirl Guest

I pre ordered NHL 21 for Xbox One. When I received the game there was no code for the preorder bonuses. What I am missing is whatever i need to play NHL 94 Rewind. Do I need a code for that?

:)

bstgirl, Oct 22, 2020
  2. CammyDR Win User

Hey there .

Ok so lets try this

1.go to home

2.go to games and apps

3. Press pause button on the game and go down to manage game

4. From there you will be able to see any content you have not installed
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

help plz :)

Here you go. This is all I could find.
    NHL 15 Ultimate Edition

• Xbox One NHL 15 Pre-Order, available starting today for $59.99, includes the standard game, plus $15 of Hockey Ultimate Team content.
    • Xbox One NHL 15 Ultimate Edition, available starting today for $69.99, includes the standard game, plus over $40 added value of exclusive content.
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

NHL HuT Pre-order packs not recieved

Hey there ArchMagician93!

For more information regarding NHL 16 pre-order bonuses, check out the
    EA NHL 16 pre-order
    page to make sure that you have followed all of the required steps. Thanks in advance!
  5. lxTavares91xl Win User

Microsoft Store

same **** for me trying to pre-order NHL since friday.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Fortnite For PC

Thema:

1. NHL 21 Standard Pre order - Similar Threads - NHL Standard Pre

2. How do I buy NHL 21?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy NHL 21?: I want to buy NHL 21 since my MyCareer was amazing but I can’t find it online anywhere. My Xbox Series S is only digital so I can’t buy a hard copy. What do I do?...
  3. NHL 24 X-Factor Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL 24 X-Factor Edition: Purchased NHL 24 X-Factor Edition but not on my Home Xbox and on my account. When I try to play it on the designated Home Xbox, on my sons account, he has none of the bonus content. Is this...
  4. NHL 19 wont load anymore and then goes back to XBOX home screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL 19 wont load anymore and then goes back to XBOX home screen?: I have tried to uninstall then re-install the game along with everything else Microsoft and EA suggest. Any resolution? 2af7b35f-b820-4134-bceb-7342fc13f185
  5. NHL jerseys for teams avatar are they available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL jerseys for teams avatar are they available?: Anyone have a site for them? cdedfc1b-7c05-4418-8a45-f0ed05688aa0
  6. Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?: I want to play an older NHL game (NHL 15) on my Xbox one that I know exists, but it doesn't show up on the Microsoft store like other old Xbox games. I guess this question also applies to all old...
  7. is there any way to play NHL 3 on 3 arcade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there any way to play NHL 3 on 3 arcade: is there any way to play NHL 3 on 3 arcade, not the demo version d63ddea8-065f-4af3-affd-250d00f4c53e
  8. So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...: So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my character, and i know it has something to do with my wireless headset, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. I bought coins from NHL 23 last night. It took my money but didn’t give me my coins. What...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought coins from NHL 23 last night. It took my money but didn’t give me my coins. What...: How about coins on the NHL 23 last night it took my money but didn’t give me my coins now I’m trying to get on and it says no packs available can I do 4edb3f52-901a-41aa-b27f-ad816ef7d5d0
  10. NHL !7 standard pre order missing code!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NHL !7 standard pre order missing code!: Promotion Details: EA SPORTS™ NHL® 17 Standard Edition Pre-Order Date of Purchase: August 31, 2016 Promotion item(s): For a limited time pre-order NHL™ 17 and receive a code for one month of...