NFS Underground & Underground 2 backward compatible??

Discus and support NFS Underground & Underground 2 backward compatible?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Started playing a game the other day and the original Need for Speed Underground and Underground 2 came to mind. I thought it would be cool to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ngrubbs27, Jan 1, 2019.

1. ngrubbs27
    ngrubbs27 Guest

Started playing a game the other day and the original Need for Speed Underground and Underground 2 came to mind. I thought it would be cool to play them again and talked to quite a few other people who said they miss the games to and said I should write
    a suggestion for it. Is this possible and can we make this happen?? #NFSUnderground #NFSUnderground2 #Backcompat #Remastered

:)

ngrubbs27, Jan 1, 2019
  2. LeonKennedy3 Win User

original and 360 backwards compatible Need For Speed games

I personally want NFS most wanted 2005 NFS Carbon NFS Underground 1 and 2 to be Xbox one backwards compatible to be honest I say Ill votes for these 4 NFS Games deserves to be backwards compatible
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Also with these games to become backward compatible you will need to go to the developer.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

I'm surprised they haven't already added them to back compat and the EA Access library tbh.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Thanks for the response. Not sure why they removed it other than it really wasn't beneficial. I will stop using the link for BC game requests.
  6. IRB Win User

Microsoft don't have control over that, you need to hit up the developers /publishers to see if they want it.

Also licencing issues might prevent it from happening.
Thema:

1. NFS Underground & Underground 2 backward compatible?? - Similar Threads - NFS Underground Underground

2. NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version): Need For Speed Rivals, xbox 360 version, can run on xbox series X? I asked this because i got the disc. f9d781c0-93ad-4769-8643-42cf58bd9829
  3. Am I good NFS alone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I good NFS alone: I love this Microsoft thing and everything in it 325c3d42-2523-4576-89ad-ac3b3a4b41b0
  4. NFS Most Wanted 2012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Most Wanted 2012: Is Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 compatible with Xbox Series X? I ask this 'cause I want to play another time. b8fed627-6747-4cfc-8275-c444ff143664
  5. NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?: Hello, I have a Xbox 360E. I've seen some videos of guys playing Need For Speed games for the original xbox on their 360s. I have tried playing it and it won't work. I see that Microsoft didn't...
  6. NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved: Hello In nfs underground 2 i've been downloading dimap.dll for fixing controls, because in that game controls usually set to default, so i changed some of those controls, save, and then quit...
  7. Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters: I don't know what to put here 09dbac93-6fd8-423c-a637-c42cdc5d19c5
  8. So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...: When will we receive these title's under EA Play Need For Speed Crabon Need For Speed Prostreet ????? aadbe1fa-34fb-4eb8-93ca-99e6f50b724c
  9. GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon: Hi everyone, I just recently bought copies of Need For speed Most Wanted 2005 and his sequel Carbon. I tried to install them on my GPD WIN 3 but everytime I try to start them the game doesn't...
  10. NFS: Underground 2 Remake

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS: Underground 2 Remake: I'll make this clear at the start of this post - I understand, and you should too, that no such thing has been announced or even rumoured and unfortunately probably never will be. - Anyway, am I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is need for speed underground 2 backward compatibility xbox 1

2. need for speed underground 2 xbox 360 backwards compat

3. need for speed underground 2 backwards

4. need for speed underground 2 backwards compatible,
  5. need for speed underground 2 xbox backwards,
  6. need for speed backward compatible,
  7. need for speed underground 2 xbox backwards compatibility