NFS: Underground 2 Remake

Discus and support NFS: Underground 2 Remake in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'll make this clear at the start of this post - I understand, and you should too, that no such thing has been announced or even rumoured and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dynamic Sausage, Jan 4, 2014.

1. NFS: Underground 2 Remake

I'll make this clear at the start of this post - I understand, and you should too, that no such thing has been announced or even rumoured and unfortunately probably never will be.

-

Anyway, am I alone in thinking that this game was actually amazing and would greatly benefit from a 1080p remake? The Need For Speed franchise has gone spiralling downhill in recent years and it's just not quite what it used to be. Sure the newer games have
    some cool features and are constantly changing but for me, Need For Speed was all about taking that standard Corsa, throwing on some ridiculous body kits, crazy engine mods and 20 TVs in the boot and driving around the city at 350mph.

-

Personally, I would't really want anything changed, just keep the same cars, throw in some modern cars, maybe more customisation options and just crank the graphics up to something truly beautiful to look at in glorious 1080p with all this fancy lighting
    techniques and graphics engines that we've been blessed with over the last generation.

-

I had some great times on that game in in general it was probably one of my favourite games from PS2. Would anybody else love to see this remade or are me and my friends still stuck in our childhood? Whilst we're on the subject, CoD4 would be nice too but
    I think that's truly out of the question haha.

:)

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Do you have a Need for Speed?

Hello "Sipuli91" NFS: Underground 2 Remake :)

I've never play NFS Underground 1, NFS Underground 2, and NFS Most Wanted.

But in NFS Carbon, I love the boss battles too NFS: Underground 2 Remake :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Sipuli91" NFS: Underground 2 Remake :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Metro Redux

I think the remakes are cool but I'd rather see some earlier gen games. Mercenaries, The Simpsons Hit And Run, NFS Underground 2 are 3 of my top ones that I'd like to see brought to the new HD era.

4. Doc ooo
    Doc ooo Guest

It could be a good idea but the custom car scene is quiet at the moment.

Doc ooo, Jan 4, 2014
  5. [quote user="Doc ooo"]

It could be a good idea but the custom car scene is quiet at the moment.

[/quote]

When I was 12 it didn't matter. it had TVs in the boot and NOS. I'd still buy it and I'm sure the 12 year olds of today would too.

6. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest
    I'd probably buy it, used to play that game quite a bit.

SILKYJJ, Jan 4, 2014
  7. If it's an EA game stay well clear of it

RustyBucket21, Jan 4, 2014
  8. NFS: Underground 2 Remake

I would like to see if they do remake the first two nfs underground games because i in joyed them 12 years a go as well and i do agree that nfs company has gone down hill since they came ou with underground 1 and 2 they need to remake the game to keep fans
    liking it

HOWBOUTD3MAPL3S, Apr 22, 2014
  9. I agree, let EA die...don't buy anything else from them.

U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Apr 22, 2014
  10. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    Underground was the last NFS game that was worth anything. doubt we'll see the NFS series back to what it was since the original team has long been gone and Criterion took over.

DEACON, Apr 22, 2014
  11. I think it would be a great idea . NFS Underground 2 was my favorite racing game on Xbox.

DRAGON 40 LEE, Apr 22, 2014
  12. LTA Soldier
    LTA Soldier Guest
    After underground nfs was dead in my eyes lol used to love Porsche challenge aswell having cops n robbers game nights with the lads

LTA Soldier, Apr 22, 2014
  13. NFS: Underground 2 Remake

Most Wanted was just as good as Underground imo.

Windows10XboxOne, Apr 22, 2014
  14. I didn't enjoy Most Wanted as much. I think the game lost the special touch it had in the Underground games by taking away the 300mph Corsas with wide body kits and pointless TVs in the boot. It was still a very good game though, as was Carbon.

Dynamic Sausage, Apr 22, 2014
  15. I think I played Underground (I cant remember which few ones I have played) but if its the one with the helicopter at the opening intro, and the chase, then I loved it. I would buy if it was well pulled off!

Mark Sherwood, Apr 23, 2014
Thema:

1. NFS: Underground 2 Remake - Similar Threads - NFS Underground Remake

2. NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version): Need For Speed Rivals, xbox 360 version, can run on xbox series X? I asked this because i got the disc. f9d781c0-93ad-4769-8643-42cf58bd9829
  3. Am I good NFS alone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I good NFS alone: I love this Microsoft thing and everything in it 325c3d42-2523-4576-89ad-ac3b3a4b41b0
  4. NFS Most Wanted 2012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Most Wanted 2012: Is Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 compatible with Xbox Series X? I ask this 'cause I want to play another time. b8fed627-6747-4cfc-8275-c444ff143664
  5. NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?: Hello, I have a Xbox 360E. I've seen some videos of guys playing Need For Speed games for the original xbox on their 360s. I have tried playing it and it won't work. I see that Microsoft didn't...
  6. NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved: Hello In nfs underground 2 i've been downloading dimap.dll for fixing controls, because in that game controls usually set to default, so i changed some of those controls, save, and then quit...
  7. Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters: I don't know what to put here 09dbac93-6fd8-423c-a637-c42cdc5d19c5
  8. So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...: When will we receive these title's under EA Play Need For Speed Crabon Need For Speed Prostreet ????? aadbe1fa-34fb-4eb8-93ca-99e6f50b724c
  9. GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon: Hi everyone, I just recently bought copies of Need For speed Most Wanted 2005 and his sequel Carbon. I tried to install them on my GPD WIN 3 but everytime I try to start them the game doesn't...
  10. NFS Underground & Underground 2 backward compatible??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Underground & Underground 2 backward compatible??: Started playing a game the other day and the original Need for Speed Underground and Underground 2 came to mind. I thought it would be cool to play them again and talked to quite a few other...