NFS ProStreet backwards Compatibility

Discus and support NFS ProStreet backwards Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, won't it be a great idea if Microsoft made NFS ProStreet, and The Run backwards compatible? I really oved NFS ProStreet, and I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucarioMasta420, Jan 30, 2022.

1. NFS ProStreet backwards Compatibility

Hey everyone, won't it be a great idea if Microsoft made NFS ProStreet, and The Run backwards compatible? I really oved NFS ProStreet, and I want to see it being backwards compatible on the Series X/S

:)

LucarioMasta420, Jan 30, 2022
  2. LucarioMasta420 Win User

Ikr, I loved NFS ProStreet. I wish they make NFS ProStreet 2 in the near future. NFS ProStreet was a really fun game. I'd just wish IT WAS BACKWWARDS COMPATIBLE!!!
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

It's not going to happen. The the final BC update was released to coincide with the Xbox 20th anniversary. These are no more BC updates coming, the program has unfortunately been discontinued
  4. Haloz Father Win User

That would be great! I think there is a game breaking bug on there at the moment for PC that they're still working on. I can dig in a little deeper. That's just a rumor though so I would take it with a grain of salt. But still, would be awesome. I love the older NFS games as well. Wish they could make those BC as well!
  5. zl DiviNe lz Win User

What is the best NFS games ??

In my opinion is NFS ProStreet
  6. LeonKennedy3 Win User

original and 360 backwards compatible Need For Speed games

I personally want NFS most wanted 2005 NFS Carbon NFS Underground 1 and 2 to be Xbox one backwards compatible to be honest I say Ill votes for these 4 NFS Games deserves to be backwards compatible
Thema:

1. NFS ProStreet backwards Compatibility - Similar Threads - NFS ProStreet backwards

2. NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version): Need For Speed Rivals, xbox 360 version, can run on xbox series X? I asked this because i got the disc. f9d781c0-93ad-4769-8643-42cf58bd9829
  3. Am I good NFS alone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I good NFS alone: I love this Microsoft thing and everything in it 325c3d42-2523-4576-89ad-ac3b3a4b41b0
  4. NFS Most Wanted 2012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Most Wanted 2012: Is Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 compatible with Xbox Series X? I ask this 'cause I want to play another time. b8fed627-6747-4cfc-8275-c444ff143664
  5. NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?: Hello, I have a Xbox 360E. I've seen some videos of guys playing Need For Speed games for the original xbox on their 360s. I have tried playing it and it won't work. I see that Microsoft didn't...
  6. NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved: Hello In nfs underground 2 i've been downloading dimap.dll for fixing controls, because in that game controls usually set to default, so i changed some of those controls, save, and then quit...
  7. Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters: I don't know what to put here 09dbac93-6fd8-423c-a637-c42cdc5d19c5
  8. So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...: When will we receive these title's under EA Play Need For Speed Crabon Need For Speed Prostreet ????? aadbe1fa-34fb-4eb8-93ca-99e6f50b724c
  9. GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon: Hi everyone, I just recently bought copies of Need For speed Most Wanted 2005 and his sequel Carbon. I tried to install them on my GPD WIN 3 but everytime I try to start them the game doesn't...
  10. My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did...: Someone asked me to play NFS Rivals, when I did all my cars would only drive backwards. Now all my games are the same I can't play them. What can I do. He put a virus or something on my Xbox 360....