NFS Heat does not start. The logo of Xbox comes but the game don't start, only a black...

Discus and support NFS Heat does not start. The logo of Xbox comes but the game don't start, only a black... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys I'm having this issue since last week. Trying to start the game but does not work. Many others game runs well but not NFS Heat. Quite annoying... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LekeiraBrz, Feb 4, 2022.

1. NFS Heat does not start. The logo of Xbox comes but the game don't start, only a black...

Hey guys I'm having this issue since last week. Trying to start the game but does not work. Many others game runs well but not NFS Heat. Quite annoying

submitted by /u/LekeiraBrz
    [link] [comments]

/u/LekeiraBrz, Feb 4, 2022
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Xbox live

I'm hoping for either Sekiro or NFS Heat because those are two games I started but didn't get to finish
  3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Xbox live

I'm hoping for either Sekiro or NFS Heat because those are two games I started but didn't get to finish
  4. Irixion Win User

My xbox 360 slim is taking a long time going to the dashboard.

Heat is unlikely. Usually the only few things that the console does during boot up but after the Xbox 360 logo, is load your profile and connect to Xbox Live's servers. If it's sitting on the Logo screen, then it may be heat.
  5. Waya13 Win User

I have time to make a sandwich while areas load!

From the Xbox Dashboard, go ahead and start up the game. As soon as the screen fades to black (begins loading the game), press and hold the "A" button. Keep the button held in until the "Bethesda Softworks" logo comes up. You can now release the "A" button.
    What this does is clear the cache on the game. Hope this helps.
  6. floppy butts55 Win User

Xbox 360 freezes when Connecting to Xbox Live

my Xbox wont le me get past the grey loading screen. and when i disconnect the wifi and start the xbox back up, it does the splash logo and freezes on a black screen
Thema:

NFS Heat does not start. The logo of Xbox comes but the game don't start, only a black...

1. NFS Heat does not start. The logo of Xbox comes but the game don't start, only a black... - Similar Threads - NFS Heat does

2. NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version): Need For Speed Rivals, xbox 360 version, can run on xbox series X? I asked this because i got the disc. f9d781c0-93ad-4769-8643-42cf58bd9829
  3. Am I good NFS alone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I good NFS alone: I love this Microsoft thing and everything in it 325c3d42-2523-4576-89ad-ac3b3a4b41b0
  4. NFS Most Wanted 2012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Most Wanted 2012: Is Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 compatible with Xbox Series X? I ask this 'cause I want to play another time. b8fed627-6747-4cfc-8275-c444ff143664
  5. NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?: Hello, I have a Xbox 360E. I've seen some videos of guys playing Need For Speed games for the original xbox on their 360s. I have tried playing it and it won't work. I see that Microsoft didn't...
  6. NFS Heat not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Heat not Loading: So yesterday and today i have been trying to play nfs heat but it says “For some reason Need for Speed Heat has taken too long to start. (0x8027025a)”. What do I do. This is also the digital...
  7. Language chnage in nfs heat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language chnage in nfs heat: I just recently downloaded nfs heat through the xbox game pass and its all in arabic even though the language on my xbox is set on english and there is no in game options to change the language...
  8. NFS Heat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Heat: Hi Has anyone else had issues with the "Follow the Cop" mission on NFS Heat? Every time he stops at the container yard he doesn't drive off again, it makes no difference im near him or at a...
  9. NFS Heat - Not Launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Heat - Not Launching: For the past three weeks, any one who had purchased NFS Heat knows that if you have an XBox One, you can't play the game because it won't launch. EA has done nothing to resolve this issue (because...
  10. NFS heat missing progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS heat missing progress: Playing nfs heat under my sons profile (he was at level 27) We decided to change to my profile. When my nfs heat account loaded all my sons progress from when he was on level 23 came up and my...