NFL Gamepass International App issues

Discus and support NFL Gamepass International App issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Regarding the Gamepass International XBox App and the NFL films content part of it, I have two issues: A) the list of the shows is not displayed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ckf21, Oct 14, 2018.

1. ckf21
    ckf21 Guest

Regarding the Gamepass International XBox App and the NFL films content part of it, I have two issues:

A) the list of the shows is not displayed properly (see below pic) (minor issue)

NFL Gamepass International  App issues [​IMG]

and B) The list of the available episodes of the individual shoes (i.e. America's Game) is not complete so you have acces to only a handful of episodes with no way of updating or scrolling through the full list (major issue) (see below pic) .

NFL Gamepass International  App issues [​IMG]

Can anyone suggest a fix ?

I know i can stream the required episodes from another device to my TV but it is not really practical (mainly for other members of the household that are not very tech savvy) and i don't reallly see the reason i should go through the extra effort for an issue
    that seems not too complicated to fix.

Kind regards

Chris

:)

ckf21, Oct 14, 2018
  2. JSOC 88
    JSOC 88 Guest
    NFL Gamepass Australian Content

My NFL Gamepass app is currently telling me that it cant play content in my region. What gives? When will this be fixed?

I contacted NFL Gamepass and they told me Microsoft are in charge of the app.

"Unfortunately we are unable to troubleshoot NFL Game Pass issues related to Xbox as it is supported directly by Microsoft. "

JSOC 88, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Sabo DM
    Sabo DM Guest
    NFL Gamepass App

Been having issues with the NFL app. The NFL Network Live stream doesn't work anymore and the Gamepass support is frankly abysmal. Any information on a possible cause/fix for this?

Sabo DM, Oct 14, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello Chris,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend
    uninstalling
    and
    reinstalling
    the application. It is possible the application updated, and did not apply the update properly. This solution will make sure the applications gets the chance to update again. This means the account that is being utilized with the application
    will need to be signed in again once it is finished installing. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 15, 2018
  5. ckf21
    ckf21 Guest
    Hi Leonzo

Thanks for the prompt response. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it made no difference.

Kind regards

Chris

ckf21, Oct 15, 2018
  6. ckf21
    ckf21 Guest
    Also I noticed that when I uninstalled and reinstalled the first time it did not ask me to sign back in. It appeared that the account details were saved somehow. So I signed out, uninstalled and reinstalled again and signed back in but unfortunately the
    issues I described I n the OP are still there. Hope this helps

Kind regards

Chris

ckf21, Oct 15, 2018
  7. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello there!

We understand that there is a quality issue when it comes to the NFL App on the console.

This quite possibly gets updated by the team working on the app itself. If the uninstallation did not assist, a suggestion would be to try our
    Xbox Network Solution article.

The NFL Gampass may also be accessed via the Microsoft Edge application by visiting the
    NFL Gamepass website.

Give these a shot and let us know if this works for you.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Oct 15, 2018
  8. ckf21
    ckf21 Guest

Hi Javier

I don't have any connection or network issues either with the app or the console itself so I don't see how the

Xbox Network Solution
    article might help me. I would appreciate if you escalated this to the app development team to look at as it seems to be affecting only the app - and actually only a part of the app's
    functionality- and get back to me if there is anything I can do from my end or advise if there's an update scheduled to address it.

As far as the NFL Gamepass support is concerned I contacted them initially about this and they referred me to you (Xbox support) as the Xbox app is not directly supported by them apparently.

Kind regards

Chris

ckf21, Oct 15, 2018
  9. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    The NFL app has been unstable on all consoles for a few months now or at least it has been here in Europe.

brandiesel1, Oct 15, 2018
  10. ckf21
    ckf21 Guest
    Hi brandiesel1

Thank you for the update. Have you noticed the glitches I described in my original post too? I really don't have any issues with the live content ( watching from NZ though), my issues are with the on demand part of the content and mainly with the access
    to the lists of the available content (either shows or episodes of individual shows) so it definitely looks like a net code/database issue rather than a connection issue. Anyway thank you for the contribution and I hope the dev team will put some more "love"
    into this app.

Kind regards

Chris

ckf21, Nov 2, 2018
  11. ckf21 Win User

Hi brandiesel1

Thank you for the update. Have you noticed the glitches I described in my original post too? I really don't have any issues with the live content ( watching from NZ though), my issues are with the on demand part of the content and mainly with the access
    to the lists of the available content (either shows or episodes of individual shows) so it definitely looks like a net code/database issue rather than a connection issue. Anyway thank you for the contribution and I hope the dev team will put some more "love"
    into this app.

Kind regards

Chris
  12. ckf21 Win User

Hi Javier

I don't have any connection or network issues either with the app or the console itself so I don't see how the

Xbox Network Solution
    article might help me. I would appreciate if you escalated this to the app development team to look at as it seems to be affecting only the app - and actually only a part of the app's
    functionality- and get back to me if there is anything I can do from my end or advise if there's an update scheduled to address it.

As far as the NFL Gamepass support is concerned I contacted them initially about this and they referred me to you (Xbox support) as the Xbox app is not directly supported by them apparently.

Kind regards

Chris
  13. ckf21 Win User

Hi Leonzo

Thanks for the prompt response. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it made no difference.

Kind regards

Chris
  14. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello Chris,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend
    uninstalling
    and
    reinstalling
    the application. It is possible the application updated, and did not apply the update properly. This solution will make sure the applications gets the chance to update again. This means the account that is being utilized with the application
    will need to be signed in again once it is finished installing. Be sure to let us know the results!
  15. brandiesel1 Win User

The NFL app has been unstable on all consoles for a few months now or at least it has been here in Europe.
Thema:

1. NFL Gamepass International App issues - Similar Threads - NFL Gamepass International

2. NFL Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass: Hi having trouble logging in to the xbox one app, app opens ok, asks for login details, then when entered hangs on blank screen and wont go any further. login details are correct as I can login on...
  3. Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s: since we had to change to the europe version i was able to watch some pre season highlights but since the regular season started the app opens shows the gamepass logo but stays on that screen with...
  4. NFL Gamepass Australian Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass Australian Content: My NFL Gamepass app is currently telling me that it cant play content in my region. What gives? When will this be fixed? I contacted NFL Gamepass and they told me Microsoft are in charge of the...
  5. NFL Xbox app and Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Xbox app and Gamepass: Hi, I am in the UK and use the NFL Xbox one app to watch games via gamepass. What is really annoying is when going to watch a game that has finished the screen shows FT for games that have...
  6. NFL Gamepass on Xbox One... Issue logging in to watch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass on Xbox One... Issue logging in to watch games: Trying to log into my NFL Gamepass on Xbox One and it won't let me sign in to watch games. Not sure what else to try? 1bf2d1ec-c2fe-48ee-ad90-b2ed546c968f
  7. Nfl Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nfl Gamepass: when watching a match over the game pass the app crashes after round about 2 minutes. The stream stops and the circle appears on the screen and the stream doesn't continue. That doesn't on other...
  8. NFL Gamepass not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass not working on Xbox One: Is anyone else having this problem? I just signed up for NFL Gamepass, and signed into my account on the Xbox One NFL app. However, though Gamepass users are supposed to get preseason games live,...
  9. NFL gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL gamepass: Any info/ idea when they are going to release NFL app to European region (Finland)? Would be nice to get it here also c51326f2-b925-4217-bc6d-cc852b091dab
  10. NFL Gamepass App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass App: Been having issues with the NFL app. The NFL Network Live stream doesn't work anymore and the Gamepass support is frankly abysmal. Any information on a possible cause/fix for this?...