Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s

Discus and support Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; since we had to change to the europe version i was able to watch some pre season highlights but since the regular season started the app opens shows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ro1981VI, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Ro1981VI
    Ro1981VI Guest

since we had to change to the europe version i was able to watch some pre season highlights but since the regular season started the app opens shows the gamepass logo but stays on that screen with 3 running dots. Tried waiting a while but it doesnt change.
    When searching the internet i cant really find any other users with this problem. Deleted it twice. Changed region. Nothing works. Anyone can help? Thx.

:)

Ro1981VI, Sep 23, 2018
  2. JamesMcLamb
    JamesMcLamb Guest
    NFL Game pass on the Xbox One/360

I live in Europe, I am an American (credit card), I do have GamePass and I have Xbox360 and One....I installed the NFL app but it has no link to GamePass. As far as I can see, there is no NFL GamePass App for either console.

JamesMcLamb, Sep 23, 2018
  3. romen13
    romen13 Guest
    No NFL App available

I just received the following from NFL Gamepass EU support:

Hi Mikkel, Thank you for contacting us. We would like to inform you that the NFL Xbox app is available in the following countries:

- Austria - Germany - Spain - France - UK - Italy - Netherlands - Ireland

NFL App on Xbox One is in market and allows GP Europe users to watch live games and VOD games. Best regards, NFL Game Pass Support Team

So apparently they think Europe consists only of those 8 countries.

Rather disappointing I think.

romen13, Sep 23, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If the game pass isn't allowing you to watch the games then perhaps there's a blackout in your region. Please contact the service to see if there's an issue

onyxishere, Sep 23, 2018
  5. Ro1981VI
    Ro1981VI Guest
    Hi it’s been weeks and only on x1. Notebook ipad cellphone all no problem. Send an email to nfl gamepass havent heard from them since.

Ro1981VI, Nov 2, 2018
  6. JamesMcLamb Win User

NFL Game pass on the Xbox One/360

I live in Europe, I am an American (credit card), I do have GamePass and I have Xbox360 and One....I installed the NFL app but it has no link to GamePass. As far as I can see, there is no NFL GamePass App for either console.
  7. romen13 Win User

No NFL App available

I just received the following from NFL Gamepass EU support:

Hi Mikkel, Thank you for contacting us. We would like to inform you that the NFL Xbox app is available in the following countries:

- Austria - Germany - Spain - France - UK - Italy - Netherlands - Ireland

NFL App on Xbox One is in market and allows GP Europe users to watch live games and VOD games. Best regards, NFL Game Pass Support Team

So apparently they think Europe consists only of those 8 countries.

Rather disappointing I think.
  8. Ro1981VI Win User

Hi it’s been weeks and only on x1. Notebook ipad cellphone all no problem. Send an email to nfl gamepass havent heard from them since.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. If the game pass isn't allowing you to watch the games then perhaps there's a blackout in your region. Please contact the service to see if there's an issue
  10. bruceml Win User

NFL Gamepass App

Is it true that GamePass is not supported on Xbox 360? Is it supported on Xbox One? It is NOT part of the NFL app. Sunday Ticket is....however GamePass is not.
Thema:

1. Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s - Similar Threads - Nfl gamepass europe

2. NFL Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass: Hi having trouble logging in to the xbox one app, app opens ok, asks for login details, then when entered hangs on blank screen and wont go any further. login details are correct as I can login on...
  3. NFL Gamepass International App issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass International App issues: Regarding the Gamepass International XBox App and the NFL films content part of it, I have two issues: A) the list of the shows is not displayed properly (see below pic) (minor issue) [img]...
  4. NFL Gamepass Australian Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass Australian Content: My NFL Gamepass app is currently telling me that it cant play content in my region. What gives? When will this be fixed? I contacted NFL Gamepass and they told me Microsoft are in charge of the...
  5. NFL Xbox app and Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Xbox app and Gamepass: Hi, I am in the UK and use the NFL Xbox one app to watch games via gamepass. What is really annoying is when going to watch a game that has finished the screen shows FT for games that have...
  6. NFL Gamepass on Xbox One... Issue logging in to watch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass on Xbox One... Issue logging in to watch games: Trying to log into my NFL Gamepass on Xbox One and it won't let me sign in to watch games. Not sure what else to try? 1bf2d1ec-c2fe-48ee-ad90-b2ed546c968f
  7. Nfl Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nfl Gamepass: when watching a match over the game pass the app crashes after round about 2 minutes. The stream stops and the circle appears on the screen and the stream doesn't continue. That doesn't on other...
  8. NFL Gamepass not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass not working on Xbox One: Is anyone else having this problem? I just signed up for NFL Gamepass, and signed into my account on the Xbox One NFL app. However, though Gamepass users are supposed to get preseason games live,...
  9. NFL gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL gamepass: Any info/ idea when they are going to release NFL app to European region (Finland)? Would be nice to get it here also c51326f2-b925-4217-bc6d-cc852b091dab
  10. NFL Gamepass App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass App: Been having issues with the NFL app. The NFL Network Live stream doesn't work anymore and the Gamepass support is frankly abysmal. Any information on a possible cause/fix for this?...