NFL App still missing major cable companies

Discus and support NFL App still missing major cable companies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having searched the forums and only found older, unanswered threads, I'm posting one myself. Since the introduction of the NFL App for XB1, major... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sapper60, May 15, 2015.

1. Sapper60
    Sapper60 Guest

Having searched the forums and only found older, unanswered threads, I'm posting one myself.

Since the introduction of the NFL App for XB1, major cable companies, such as Time Warner, COMCAST and Brighthouse (just to name a few) are conspicuously absent. The list however includes such VERY small companies as Cable TV of East Alabama, serving Phenix
    City and Russell County AL. It doesn't include a major company like Brighthouse, the 6th largest company which services over 2.2 million. Brighthouse cable includes the NFL Network, yet I still can't link the app to them as my cable provider.

Brighthouse blames the NFL Network and Microsoft; the NFL (website support) blames Brighthouse and Microsoft and Microsoft just says "it's between the two of them; not our fault". This has been going on since the app was released in 2014. Microsoft, please
    add those cable providers who carry the NFL Network for all.

Thanks.

:)

Sapper60, May 15, 2015
  2. csloan67
    csloan67 Guest
    Invalid list of providers for XB1 NFL App- Time Warner missing

How is it that every major cable provider, as well a large number of small market independent companies, except Time Warner are listed in the NFL app??

The NFL on XB1 says I have to be a customer who has the NFL Network in order to sign in and use that feature. SInce I have been watching the NFL Network on my TWC service for a few years now, I'm pretty certain that I qualify. Yet, Time Warner is conspicuoulsy
    absent from the list. How does this get updated and who is responsible?

csloan67, May 15, 2015
  3. Skibo79
    Skibo79 Guest
    Opening Night - NFL App - Where's Yahoo?

The lack of functionality for TWC/Comcast is the NFL's fault. If you try to download the NFL Watch app both cable companies don't appear. However. on the TWC app you can watch the NFL Net there, but only on your home network, which defeats the purpose since
    you can watch it on TV.

Skibo79, May 15, 2015
  4. NFL App still missing major cable companies

Yes please add Bright house cable! I HAVE 6 FRIENDS DYING TO ADD THIS APP!

ProBONGOGATor, Aug 28, 2015
  5. UnnDunn
    UnnDunn Guest
    Unfortunately, it isn't Microsoft's call. Time Warner Cable, Bright House and Comcast need to do a deal with the NFL to provide online access to NFL Network and NFL Redzone. Until that happens, there's nothing Microsoft or anyone else can do about it.

However there is some good news. If you're on Time Warner Cable, you can watch NFL Network and NFL Redzone using the Time Warner Cable app on the Xbox Store.

UnnDunn, Aug 28, 2015
  6. Hey, guys! UnnDunn is spot on with their info here. This thread is a bit old. If you need assistance with any other support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community
    can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. NFL App still missing major cable companies :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
  7. UnnDunn Win User

Unfortunately, it isn't Microsoft's call. Time Warner Cable, Bright House and Comcast need to do a deal with the NFL to provide online access to NFL Network and NFL Redzone. Until that happens, there's nothing Microsoft or anyone else can do about it.

However there is some good news. If you're on Time Warner Cable, you can watch NFL Network and NFL Redzone using the Time Warner Cable app on the Xbox Store.
  8. ProBONGOGATor Win User

Yes please add Bright house cable! I HAVE 6 FRIENDS DYING TO ADD THIS APP!
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys! UnnDunn is spot on with their info here. This thread is a bit old. If you need assistance with any other support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community
    can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :D
  10. Skibo79 Win User

Opening Night - NFL App - Where's Yahoo?

The lack of functionality for TWC/Comcast is the NFL's fault. If you try to download the NFL Watch app both cable companies don't appear. However. on the TWC app you can watch the NFL Net there, but only on your home network, which defeats the purpose since
    you can watch it on TV.
  11. Tzar of kaos Win User

good Marketing MS

About Football/soccer in Europe it's too expensive and there are several leagues....

In France,two companies bought the right to broadcast french football league for several millions for 4-5 years.One compagny is Canal + it's a TV/cable company and there is an app on Xbox 360.The second it's Orange it's an internet provider and there is
    an app on Xbox 360...Canal + also have the rights for several major football leagues in Europe + the Champion's League.

I think it's a good move from Microsoft to add apps instead spending millions and millions to buy the rights for several Europeans football league....

Is the NFL will be broadcast in Europe on Xbox one or is it just in North America ?
Thema:

1. NFL App still missing major cable companies - Similar Threads - NFL App still

2. NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...: Has anyone else been able to resolve this error? "Your device is offline. This content is not available at this moment." I've been using the NFL app on my Xbox for the past 4 years with no...
  3. NFL app not working on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app not working on Xbox series x: I installed the NFL app on my Xbox series x, but it wasn’t working. The NFL logo would appear, but then the screen would just go blank - all white, no error message. I came here to search for an...
  4. Why is there no audio on the NFL app on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no audio on the NFL app on Xbox One?: I do not have any audio on the NFL app on my Xbox One. Trying to watch the games and have no sound whatsoever. All other pps work fine. 06051a2f-60ea-4d6b-b488-fcb0bfa79d88
  5. Redzone on NFL app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redzone on NFL app not working: I have been using NFL app for games and finally broke down and got Sling (the orange/blue combo plus sports package) so I could watch Redzone. After logging in, it says it's still locked. After I...
  6. Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help: How do I reset the sizing of the app. The edges of the picture are off all edges of our tv. Can’t see the whole thing. Can’t figure out how to fix it. We have changed the TV settings and it...
  7. The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile...: The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile devices. Anyone have this new problem? fe6ced5c-b4bf-44a9-96c2-41e33e6c42dd
  8. NFL app not working on series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app not working on series X: For the last couple of weeks I’ve been receiving the error message, “We’re sorry, but the NFL app is currently unavailable” every time I try to open it. I’ve tried uninstalling, unplugging my box...
  9. Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me :(: Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me :( 1fb98b5f-7405-40d5-a89d-270d8d3255ce
  10. NFL Sunday Ticket App still not available?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFL Sunday Ticket App still not available?: Anyone have any information on this app? I bought the sunday ticket for consoles only for $240 yesterday. b5e69050-aac7-4a7c-af34-ab33c856e407