NFL app not activating Redzone even when I am subscribed to it.

Discus and support NFL app not activating Redzone even when I am subscribed to it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the nfl app and selected my provider. I am subbed to both nfl network and nfl redzone from my cable provider (optimum) and after I link my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Engine251, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Engine251
    Engine251 Guest

I downloaded the nfl app and selected my provider. I am subbed to both nfl network and nfl redzone from my cable provider (optimum) and after I link my provider, it says NFL NETWORK: ACTIVE, NFL REDZONE: INACTIVE.

:)

Engine251, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Judge
    Judge Guest
    NFL app not activating NFL Redzone even if I am subbed to it

At least your cable provider shows up, I have Comcast as my provider, and I pay for NFL RedZone, yet for some reason they are not on the list of select-able providers, making the app pretty useless to me.

Judge, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Engine251
    Engine251 Guest

I have the xbox one and downloaded the nfl app. I have both NFL redzone and NFL network on my cable and when I select provider it only says nfl network is active. XBox support was absolutely not help and gave me the "just restart it" nonsense. Anyone have
    this issue?

Engine251, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Judge Win User

At least your cable provider shows up, I have Comcast as my provider, and I pay for NFL RedZone, yet for some reason they are not on the list of select-able providers, making the app pretty useless to me.
  5. OUgroundGAME Win User

NFL App

You have to be a Redzone subscriber I believe. Same as NFL Network access.
  6. Nerdinreallife Win User

Unable to link NFL Network to my NFL app on Xbox one

Having the same issue with mine, but my cable provider is Charter Communications. It shows NFL Redzone as active and NFL Network as inactive. Last year when I had NFL network, it read both accounts as active... This year it doesn't...
  7. tohellnbak Win User

Almost sold on Xbox One.

XB1 w/ NFL.. you get fantasy football leagues live while playing games... watching TV movies ETC, either with snap or a ticket on the bottom.... the NFL signed a huge deal with MS... and you can access The Redzone Channel (http://redzonetv.nfl.com/)
    through the NFL app.... you do need to be a cable subscriber of a network that carries the Redzone channel.... however the redzone is channel is owned by the NFL so that might change... rumors are we will get a live game that is not under contract from
    direct TV Sunday ticket (Monday, Thursday or Sunday night games)...

After being in a fantasy league.... seeing the basic set up of the NFL app on the 360... I personally cannot wait for the XB1 version of being on XBL, watching the redzone and have my scores up on the screen
  8. D1NO Win User

AWESOME NFL app update on Xbox One coming

Hypothetical question...

Can you watch the RedZone channel through your Xbox One NFL App as long as you log into your say Comcast account (inside the app) and subscribe to that Red Zone channel??
Thema:

1. NFL app not activating Redzone even when I am subscribed to it. - Similar Threads - NFL app activating

2. NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...: Has anyone else been able to resolve this error? "Your device is offline. This content is not available at this moment." I've been using the NFL app on my Xbox for the past 4 years with no...
  3. NFL app not working on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app not working on Xbox series x: I installed the NFL app on my Xbox series x, but it wasn’t working. The NFL logo would appear, but then the screen would just go blank - all white, no error message. I came here to search for an...
  4. Why is there no audio on the NFL app on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no audio on the NFL app on Xbox One?: I do not have any audio on the NFL app on my Xbox One. Trying to watch the games and have no sound whatsoever. All other pps work fine. 06051a2f-60ea-4d6b-b488-fcb0bfa79d88
  5. Redzone on NFL app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redzone on NFL app not working: I have been using NFL app for games and finally broke down and got Sling (the orange/blue combo plus sports package) so I could watch Redzone. After logging in, it says it's still locked. After I...
  6. Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help: How do I reset the sizing of the app. The edges of the picture are off all edges of our tv. Can’t see the whole thing. Can’t figure out how to fix it. We have changed the TV settings and it...
  7. The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile...: The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile devices. Anyone have this new problem? fe6ced5c-b4bf-44a9-96c2-41e33e6c42dd
  8. NFL app not working on series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app not working on series X: For the last couple of weeks I’ve been receiving the error message, “We’re sorry, but the NFL app is currently unavailable” every time I try to open it. I’ve tried uninstalling, unplugging my box...
  9. NFL Gamepass International App issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass International App issues: Regarding the Gamepass International XBox App and the NFL films content part of it, I have two issues: A) the list of the shows is not displayed properly (see below pic) (minor issue) [img]...
  10. Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s: since we had to change to the europe version i was able to watch some pre season highlights but since the regular season started the app opens shows the gamepass logo but stays on that screen with...