NFL APP (Fantasy Football)

Discus and support NFL APP (Fantasy Football) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I recently used the newest version of the XBOX ONE NFL app and wanted to know if and why the fantasy football feature within the app was taken... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EddieB611, Sep 10, 2018.

1. EddieB611
    EddieB611 Guest

Hello I recently used the newest version of the XBOX ONE NFL app and wanted to know if and why the fantasy football feature within the app was taken out? Any info would be much appreciated.

:)

EddieB611, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Maximo28
    Maximo28 Guest
    NFL App & Yahoo Fantasy

How do i get my access code on the NFL app for my yahoo fantasy football account?

Maximo28, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me NFL APP (Fantasy Football) :(

Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me NFL APP (Fantasy Football) :(

Carbonation 4, Sep 10, 2018
  4. NFL APP (Fantasy Football)

For issues from within the app and its options and functions you will need to contact the developer support forum of the app for more information on that.

More information here and support links.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/nfl

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 10, 2018
  5. Maximo28 Win User

NFL App & Yahoo Fantasy

How do i get my access code on the NFL app for my yahoo fantasy football account?
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

NFL App & Yahoo Fantasy

Hey everyone!

You should now be able to setup your Yahoo Fantasy Football account on the Xbox One NFL app. You can login with your Yahoo Fantasy account by completing the following steps:

• From the Home screen on your Xbox One console, navigate to My Games & Apps.
    • Under the Apps tab, select the NFL app.
    • Launch the NFL app and press the Menu button.
    • Press Y for settings and scroll down to Fantasy.
    • Select Fantasy and then select Yahoo.
    If you have any further inquires regarding Fantasy on the NFL app, feel free to reach out to NFL Support for further assistance. Thanks in advance!
  7. SpiiT RhymeS Win User

What is your favorite new feature on the Xbox One and why?

NFL integration. The NFL is easily the most exciting sport. I play fantasy football every year and I have like 5 teams, now as I play Xbox One I can watch football and get player updates for my fantasy team at the same time.
  8. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

For issues from within the app and its options and functions you will need to contact the developer support forum of the app for more information on that.

More information here and support links.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/nfl
  9. Jesse E' Win User

Fantasy football

Hello Sean, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Yes, you will be able to track your Fantasy football games using the NFL Fantasy app on your Series S.
Thema:

1. NFL APP (Fantasy Football) - Similar Threads - NFL APP Fantasy

2. NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...: Has anyone else been able to resolve this error? "Your device is offline. This content is not available at this moment." I've been using the NFL app on my Xbox for the past 4 years with no...
  3. NFL app not working on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app not working on Xbox series x: I installed the NFL app on my Xbox series x, but it wasn’t working. The NFL logo would appear, but then the screen would just go blank - all white, no error message. I came here to search for an...
  4. Why is there no audio on the NFL app on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no audio on the NFL app on Xbox One?: I do not have any audio on the NFL app on my Xbox One. Trying to watch the games and have no sound whatsoever. All other pps work fine. 06051a2f-60ea-4d6b-b488-fcb0bfa79d88
  5. Redzone on NFL app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redzone on NFL app not working: I have been using NFL app for games and finally broke down and got Sling (the orange/blue combo plus sports package) so I could watch Redzone. After logging in, it says it's still locked. After I...
  6. Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help: How do I reset the sizing of the app. The edges of the picture are off all edges of our tv. Can’t see the whole thing. Can’t figure out how to fix it. We have changed the TV settings and it...
  7. The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile...: The NFL app on my Xbox one says it's currently unavailable. Works fine on my other mobile devices. Anyone have this new problem? fe6ced5c-b4bf-44a9-96c2-41e33e6c42dd
  8. NFL app not working on series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app not working on series X: For the last couple of weeks I’ve been receiving the error message, “We’re sorry, but the NFL app is currently unavailable” every time I try to open it. I’ve tried uninstalling, unplugging my box...
  9. NFL Gamepass International App issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass International App issues: Regarding the Gamepass International XBox App and the NFL films content part of it, I have two issues: A) the list of the shows is not displayed properly (see below pic) (minor issue) [img]...
  10. Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s: since we had to change to the europe version i was able to watch some pre season highlights but since the regular season started the app opens shows the gamepass logo but stays on that screen with...