NFL App Error Occured

Discus and support NFL App Error Occured in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I try to run NFL App I get an error has occurred. This is also happening with my room mates Xbox. Is the international app not working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by okayletsrock, Oct 9, 2017.

1. okayletsrock
    okayletsrock Guest

NFL App Error Occured

Whenever I try to run NFL App I get an error has occurred. This is also happening with my room mates Xbox. Is the international app not working currently?

:)

okayletsrock, Oct 9, 2017
  2. i SpearZ z
    i SpearZ z Guest
    Error Message after using a code

Hello support,

I bought a code for Madden NFL 16, but xhen i enter the code i got an error message "Error has occured. Please accept our apologies. Please try again"

Can you help me please?

i SpearZ z, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Feffernoose
    Feffernoose Guest
    NFL App - NFL network "sorry this video is unavailable right now"

Every time I try to watch the live nfl network stream in the NFL app I get this error. They nfl now videos will play. I have tried signing back in, restarting network, and re-installing the app and still the same error. Curious if anyone knows a fix

Feffernoose, Oct 9, 2017
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

NFL App Error Occured

Mine seems to be working fine and I’m In Europe. Did you try deleting it and reinstalling it.

brandiesel1, Oct 10, 2017
  5. okayletsrock
    okayletsrock Guest
    Ya, a couple of times for both of us. I wonder what's going on.

okayletsrock, Nov 1, 2018
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

NFL App Error Occured

Mine seems to be working fine and I’m In Europe. Did you try deleting it and reinstalling it.
  7. okayletsrock Win User

NFL App Error Occured

Ya, a couple of times for both of us. I wonder what's going on.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Does the NFL app on Xbox One support Yahoo Fantasy Football?

Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear that the issue is continuing to occur. If you are located in a region outside of the United States, this feature will not work, as Yahoo Fantasy for the NFL app is only available for United States residents. If you have any further questions
    regarding the NFL app or Fantasy on the NFL app, I recommend reaching out to NFL Support for further assistance. Thanks!
  9. bmahaf Win User

NFL app XBO message: The fantasy service is not available. Please try again later.

◾Which Fantasty service are you signing into (CBS, Yahoo, NFL.com Fantasy)? NFL.com

◾What is the exact error you encounter when launching Fantasy? When I attempt to sign in to the fantasy portion using either the NFL on Xbox One Beta or NFL app the following message is displayed:

"THE FANTASY SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER."

◾Does the issue occur in NFL RedZone or other services? If so which error do you receive? I don't have NFL RedZone so I can't test this.

◾TV/Internet Provider used for RedZone (or other services if you receive an error): Verizon FiOS

◾Region: Mid-Atlantic US

NOTE: I am a Microsoft employee, so if you need access to my Xbox for repro/debugging, etc please message me.
  10. QuiCkz Ninja Win User

NFL Network Live - "Please try again later"

Hello,

To resolve the error, follow these steps:

1. Go to Xbox Live Status to see if there’s a problem with Xbox Live.
    2. If there are no reported issues, and you get the error message when you try to start the NFL on Xbox 360 app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
    3. If you continue to get the error,
      delete and then reinstall
      the NFL on Xbox 360 app.
    4. If the problem isn't resolved, contact Xbox Support.
Thema:

NFL App Error Occured

1. NFL App Error Occured - Similar Threads - NFL App Error

2. NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...: Has anyone else been able to resolve this error? "Your device is offline. This content is not available at this moment." I've been using the NFL app on my Xbox for the past 4 years with no...
  3. NFL app not working on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app not working on Xbox series x: I installed the NFL app on my Xbox series x, but it wasn’t working. The NFL logo would appear, but then the screen would just go blank - all white, no error message. I came here to search for an...
  4. Why is there no audio on the NFL app on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no audio on the NFL app on Xbox One?: I do not have any audio on the NFL app on my Xbox One. Trying to watch the games and have no sound whatsoever. All other pps work fine. 06051a2f-60ea-4d6b-b488-fcb0bfa79d88
  5. Redzone on NFL app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redzone on NFL app not working: I have been using NFL app for games and finally broke down and got Sling (the orange/blue combo plus sports package) so I could watch Redzone. After logging in, it says it's still locked. After I...
  6. Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help: How do I reset the sizing of the app. The edges of the picture are off all edges of our tv. Can’t see the whole thing. Can’t figure out how to fix it. We have changed the TV settings and it...
  7. NFL on xBox One App; Error 0x80073cf6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL on xBox One App; Error 0x80073cf6: The NFL App For xBox One refuses to load and displays error message 0x80073cf6. I have uninstalled/installed multiple times and the error message is still the same. Are there any fixes available?...
  8. NFL app - Sunday Ticket - "System error or invalid session"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app - Sunday Ticket - "System error or invalid session": I have Sunday Ticket through the console, in this case Xbox One. The Sunday ticket service requires you to log into it with your SundayTicket.TV account information. From week 1 of the season, I...
  9. Error 0x8000ffff when trying to use nfl app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x8000ffff when trying to use nfl app: It's been doing it for about a month. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it's the only app that doesn't work, which me being a major nfl fan, is kind of maddening. Any suggestions?...
  10. 0x80073cf6 Error while trying to load NFL on Xbox One app

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80073cf6 Error while trying to load NFL on Xbox One app: Ever since Monday 28th the NFL on Xbox One app keeps failing to load and I get an error message 0x80073cf6 , There is no entries on the Xbox Error Code status search...