NFL 2k5 won't play on my 360, can I update my console in 2023 through Xbox live so it will...

Discus and support NFL 2k5 won't play on my 360, can I update my console in 2023 through Xbox live so it will... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; NFL 2k5 won't play on my 360, can I update my console in 2023 through Xbox live in 2023? Thanks. 23e60e85-473e-4226-b544-5ba7c71f3521 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brad Zabst, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Brad Zabst
    Brad Zabst Guest

NFL 2k5 won't play on my 360, can I update my console in 2023 through Xbox live so it will...

NFL 2k5 won't play on my 360, can I update my console in 2023 through Xbox live in 2023? Thanks.

:)

Brad Zabst, Feb 10, 2023
  2. Brad Zabst Win User

NFL 2k5 won't play on my 360, can I update my console in 2023 through Xbox live so it will play? Thanks.

Ok thanks.. I would just play it through my original Xbox but it freezes up after I play one game into a new season on franchise mode..
  3. Smwutches Win User

NFL 2k5 won't play on my 360, can I update my console in 2023 through Xbox live so it will play? Thanks.

That game was not made backwards compatible so there's no update that will make it work on a 360.
  4. closingracer Win User

Bring back the $19.99 NFL Officially Licensed game, STOP buying this crud!!!!

I can bet anything the next 2k NFL title will just suck just as bad as all pro football.... everybody seems to forget they have made a Football game Recently and just jump on 2k5 as the last game. 2k5 > madden 05 and best NFL game of "The Time"... Madden
    12 > NFL 2k5( obvious 2k trolls and think otherwise)
  5. 8fa405c2-3307-42f7-8 Win User

Fable 1 Freezes

I also play a lot of original Xbox games on the Xbox 360. The problem with some of these is that when they were ported over to the 360, a few (usually minor) glitches sometimes form. This could be a variety of things from the music not playing corrextly
    in the intro (NFL 2k5) or the graphics not showing up correctly on the menus. Sometimes just trying to play the same part over will help work out these kinks and others are just the problems associated with old Xbox games on the 360...my suggestion would be
    to try the original disc (if you can find one). You won't lose your save info as long as you store your saves to yoyr hard drive...
  6. SILENTxD34TH Win User

Doubt anyone will have an answer

"How can 2K5 still be the gold standard for football gaming? I shouldn't have fell for the hype this year but I just wanted an updated roster." Dude if 2k5 is so much better then go play it! Sounds like you need to step ya game up. This game does its
    bugs but so does every other that comes out. It's a game, get over it and play it or don't play it and go pick up a copy of 2k5.
Thema:

1. NFL 2k5 won't play on my 360, can I update my console in 2023 through Xbox live so it will... - Similar Threads - NFL 2k5 won't

2. NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App on Xbox One will not load "Your device is offline. This content is not available at...: Has anyone else been able to resolve this error? "Your device is offline. This content is not available at this moment." I've been using the NFL app on my Xbox for the past 4 years with no...
  3. NFL app not working on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app not working on Xbox series x: I installed the NFL app on my Xbox series x, but it wasn’t working. The NFL logo would appear, but then the screen would just go blank - all white, no error message. I came here to search for an...
  4. Why does the NFL not work?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the NFL not work?!?!: Just flat out won’t load 46773f98-3d56-46b3-a6e3-078e60899119
  5. I need my block lifted for my Xbox One Madden NFL 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need my block lifted for my Xbox One Madden NFL 24: Please refund me for credit my account for the mad den for the Xbox One for 7489 that was refunded on 8:30 2023 my bank gave you the refund today which is September 15th and I would just like to...
  6. Hello, please I can not play MADDEN NFL 23 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, please I can not play MADDEN NFL 23 ?: Hello, please I can not play MADDEN NFL 23 following a message that I constantly receive: "you Must be signed in to Xbox network and EA server in order to access the on Line feature of this...
  7. NFL Street 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Street 1 and 2: I can honestly say for most of us Xbox users that we have been hoping that EA gives us NFL Street one and two on the next generation of consoles not only for PlayStation but for Xbox as well as...
  8. ESPN NFL 2k5 on Xbox 360 not working anymore!!! Need help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN NFL 2k5 on Xbox 360 not working anymore!!! Need help!!!: Been enjoying NFL 2K5 for years on my 360 and all of sudden i get an error saying "This original Xbox game has encountered a problem and can't continue. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/support...
  9. ESPN NFL 2K5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN NFL 2K5: Please!! how can we get this game on backward compatibility?!!!! b806c60b-77f1-4bd8-aace-e70b744e48fb
  10. ESPN NFL 2K5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN NFL 2K5: ok after or while you all are bringing X360 games via BC to the X1 which is totally phenomenal how about doing the same thing with the original Xbox games library .this would be so great. I...