Next gaming event

Discus and support Next gaming event in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys I was just wondering when is the next gaming event? E3a nd gamescom are the only ones I know about 04f94502-1750-460e-81bc-54b7be652e12 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jan 4, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Next gaming event

Hello guys I was just wondering when is the next gaming event? E3a nd gamescom are the only ones I know about

:)

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Xbox Live Event Player on Xbox One?

VGX....^^^.....

More seriously,i think we will have it for next E3,maybe PAX east.....About none gaming related,that depend of the event and in which country.

Tzar of kaos, Jan 4, 2014
  3. JaggyTT
    JaggyTT Guest
    Next XP event

The 20x XP will run through November 14th at 9AM Eastern.

JaggyTT, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Next gaming event

March 11th, Titanfall launches. All that matters right now

CollapseControl, Jan 4, 2014
  5. I believe Game Developer's Conference will be the next big one worth talking about. However, a quick Google search gave me the list in the link below which seems to be quite comprehensive of all the conferences, events, awards and expos of 2014.

Events in 2014 EDIT - I've noticed a few obvious ones are missing but it seems to include a lot of the ones for Q1&2

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 4, 2014
  6. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Control I meant gaming events not games coming out

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 4, 2014
  8. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

Next gaming event

The big question is :Will console manufacturers and devs/publishers wait until big events (E3,Gamescom),or will they makes announcement during the year on smaller event ?

Tzar of kaos, Oct 31, 2018
  9. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Next gaming event

10. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Next gaming event

I believe Game Developer's Conference will be the next big one worth talking about. However, a quick Google search gave me the list in the link below which seems to be quite comprehensive of all the conferences, events, awards and expos of 2014.

http://www.gameconfs.com/2014 EDIT - I've noticed a few obvious ones are missing but it seems to include a lot of the ones for Q1&2
  11. Tzar of kaos Win User

Next gaming event

The big question is :Will console manufacturers and devs/publishers wait until big events (E3,Gamescom),or will they makes announcement during the year on smaller event ?
  12. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Next gaming event

Control I meant gaming events not games coming out
  13. CollapseControl Win User

Next gaming event

March 11th, Titanfall launches. All that matters right now
Thema:

Next gaming event

1. Next gaming event - Similar Threads - Next gaming event

2. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?: For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133
  3. Question about Next Gen game swap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Next Gen game swap: So I heard news that Red Dead Redemption 2 is getting a next gen swap and I am curious as I have it digitally on my Xbox Series X and wondering if it will give me a free upgrade which makes it...
  4. Exclamation mark next to games I own/consistently play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclamation mark next to games I own/consistently play: So this little exclamation mark popped up so I looked it up and people said it a license thing. Issue is idk how that works because I bought these games. Some of them are gamepass/on an external...
  5. Series x crashing on next gen games

in XboX Insiders
    Series x crashing on next gen games: I have a series x, worked great for about 3 months and then after awhile I noticed the series x games I was playing would freeze and then either go back to home screen or shut off the console...
  6. Weird symbol has been popping up next to my game titles, it's like a exclamation mark...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird symbol has been popping up next to my game titles, it's like a exclamation mark...: It still let's me play the games, I have game pass ultimate, none of the game I have installed are disc games, d39a1684-b770-48f4-92e1-b2715dc4493e
  7. Xbox x will not play next gen games. Anyone else have this problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x will not play next gen games. Anyone else have this problem.: Games with scarlett file name keep crashing. 28751b5d-ef23-441b-b46d-b100fd036ba3
  8. How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen: So I have 2k23 on my Xbox One and I recently purchased a Series X, and I'm downloading 2k23 on my series X but it will not let me play it saying I need to buy it again, is there any fix because I...
  9. Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?: So I've been playing AC Odyssey on my XBOX One. And at the end of each time I play, I do a manual save game in the menu. However, when I next get on to play, all of that progress is lost and I can...
  10. how can i get the games off my band acount on my new next gen gmae so i can play them on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i get the games off my band acount on my new next gen gmae so i can play them on my...: old xbox acont perma band not my fualt but not getting into that but iv just got a series x and was playing the games of my baned acount on last gen is ther anywya to move the acount stuff over...