Next Button on "lets get you signed in" not working

Discus and support Next Button on "lets get you signed in" not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot get past the let's sign you in pop up for Xbox live on my PC. I am trying to log into my Microsoft account, but it just won't let me get past... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Katie Coffey, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Katie Coffey
    Katie Coffey Guest

I cannot get past the let's sign you in pop up for Xbox live on my PC. I am trying to log into my Microsoft account, but it just won't let me get past the pop up as shown here. I don't know what to do as I've updated already and attempted to connect through my phone.

Next Button on "lets get you signed in" not working [​IMG]

:)

Katie Coffey, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Katie

Please try and double check this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Then, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally try to sign in again

—————

If maybe that doesn’t work, do this:

Press Windows + X, then click on Windows Powershell (Administrator)

Then type or copy/paste this command and press enter:

Get-appxpackage Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart your PC and install the recently deleted app:

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-id...

Finally go to Windows Settings > Apps and Features > Xbox app > Reset and Repair, then restart your PC and give it a new try.

If that doesn't work please also try these tutorials:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Or try this (RainingRoses response):

"Try the following options for Windows 10/11:
    1. Go to Credential Manager (https://support.microsoft.com/windows/accessing...) > Windows Credentials (not the Web option), select XblGrts|DeviceKey and remove.

2. Go to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts. Select your account with the issue and verify that the ‘Apps need to ask me to use this account’ setting is enabled. This would especially help if you have multiple accounts as you would have the option to choose the correct account on startup, but you can always change it back to the automatic option if you prefer. You can also try to remove the account from here and re-add it later.

3. Follow this file path: C:\Users\[Your Username]AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker
    Delete the Accounts and Cache folders, which will be deleted from the Xbox Identity Provider

Note that the highlighted code in this file path depends on your system so may vary.
    If you don’t see a particular folder, then confirm there’s no search filters applied and select ‘show hidden items’, or you can just search for the folder in the search bar.
    Restart your PC after trying the above steps, so that these properly take effect next time you sign in. It may also help to then reset and repair and/or uninstall and reinstall the Xbox apps where this error occurs."

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

Cant access my account on my Xbox console

Hi there Yuletide,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account,

If you're trying to sign out of your account and sign into a new one on your console, you can hit the Guide button on your controller (the big Xbox button) and then hit X to sign out. You can then sign in using a different profile.

In regards to getting an access code when you try to go to your profile,
    what is the code that you are seeing
    ?

Please let us know and we'll work from there.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Let's go Button not working

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in creating a profile online.

Can you check if the system will recognize your profile and just use a default gamertag by going to this link:

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile

Thanks!
  5. maxen Win User

App Download problems

On the tile in the Queue, press the Menu button ("Start" on Xbox 360) and if you can press delete, press that. If you cannot, select Manage App and then delete it from the next screen.

Then go to the App Store and download it from there.

Let us know if that works or how you get on.
  6. voteDC Win User

if got a problem with msn on x box plzz help.

Sign in to your account. Press the Guide button and go to the Settings blade and here pick
    Profile.

On the next screen scroll down to Sign-In Preferences and on the next screen set Messenger Sign-In to Off.

The next time you sign into your account, only your account will be signed in and not Messenger.
Thema:

1. Next Button on "lets get you signed in" not working - Similar Threads - Next Button lets

2. What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?: What to do if your next gen controller buttons are all unresponsive? bf473f96-3187-4dcb-b5d7-a8d7d1e664af
  3. Your Microsoft account has been locked with but I cant see the next button.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your Microsoft account has been locked with but I cant see the next button.: So I am having a problem it I just got to Minecraft and it says your Microsoft account has been locked (I don't hate Microsoft) I know there should be next button but I didn't had any Phone Number...
  4. my account is locked and none is helping me to unlock it there is no verify step or next button

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account is locked and none is helping me to unlock it there is no verify step or next button: my account is locked and none is helping me to unlock it there is no verify step or next button and when i submit a fourm none will email me and i only need the xbox account to be moved to...
  5. Account Locked without "Next" Button HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Locked without "Next" Button HELP!: Hi! Microsoft I have a hotmail account in which I recently bought minecraft java in my account like a month before but since somedays My account has been locked without the "Next" Button for no...
  6. The fraction next to Play button on Xbox Cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The fraction next to Play button on Xbox Cloud gaming: There is a fraction number above the play button on all Xbox cloud gaming. In the attached image, it is 368/1000. What is the 368 and what is the 1000/. Thank you. [img]...
  7. square button next to round field?

in XboX Insiders
    square button next to round field?: I noticed the ew search and settings icon in Beta and was very surprised to see how ugly it the design looks. Can you make the settings button round too? submitted by /u/AllMaito [link] [comments]
  8. add GPU and CPU with temperature next to the report option in xbox holding power button

in XboX Insiders
    add GPU and CPU with temperature next to the report option in xbox holding power button: this would be a good idea too be added to xbox to turn this setting on and it can go on top of are screen some where big enough to see like fps and we can turn it on or off like the fps settings...
  9. Cannot add payment method to Microsoft account, The “next” button is missing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add payment method to Microsoft account, The “next” button is missing.: Cannot add payment method to Microsoft account , The “enter/next” button is missing f58f5edb-f79e-4b44-8e8e-599f2753594b
  10. next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.”

in XBoX on Windows
    next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.”: i reinstalled it and advanced options arent showing but i cant press any buttons after i clicked the feature in microsoft flight simulator bf92bff6-ae8a-4da6-b799-2925f5f43c56