News events & more app problem

Discus and support News events & more app problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; By accident I removed News events & more from my xbox one It says " This content has gone away :( " How can I get this back ??? or can I like is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stee IRE, May 15, 2021.

1. Stee IRE
    Stee IRE Guest

By accident I removed News events & more from my xbox one It says " This content has gone away News events & more app problem :( " How can I get this back ??? or can I like is it possible to be able to get this back ?

:)

Stee IRE, May 15, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

3. Jean Vinicius Firmin Win User

xbox app crashes after start up

I'm having the same problem. When I open xbox app, it's closed. On Event Viewer there is an event reporting that MOApp Xbox crashed....I' tried to reinstall, but unsucceful...
  4. Wazzerix Win User

Any Upcoming XP Events?

5. ExcaIibur Win User

Gears Events (FRANCE)

The problem is you've most likely played those events already in the past and unless Epic give you new events to play, then you wont get any new ribbons to count towards that medal.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Where's the Office, Calendar and Calculator apps?

I can see a calender thing. if if show clan,commoutinety and personal events on there. Like relaese date of game. And a commountey event like Play with the developers. And even clan events. The calc part. It better to have something more powerful then a
    XBOX to do it. if there need to be one. Let wait next gen when can do more then the baesic stuff. I cell calc only can do baesic math. And it sucks. And office part haved been cover by the IE app. I think there should be balances bwtween app and games.
    And make more good. Haved app that act like games or game extention of a surtion IP.
Thema:

1. News events & more app problem - Similar Threads - News events more

2. Any news on the Xbox Dashboard (Storeboard)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any news on the Xbox Dashboard (Storeboard)?: Is there any news on whether customisation options will be made available to Xbox users to enable the dashboard to look like it did before the July update? By 'before' I mean no Microsoft Store...
  3. Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...: Today's Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks game appears to be unsolvable. Even the expert videos say this. Fix it so our perfect games for the month aren't ruined....
  4. Xbox One - News, Events & More

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One - News, Events & More: I accidentally deleted "News, Events & More" from my Xbox One's home screen. Is there anyway I can get it back ??? 87b951ea-ba4c-4fd8-a07f-a0432b2d7dae
  5. Is there news, updates, or any status about the ONGOING issue with the gaming services for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there news, updates, or any status about the ONGOING issue with the gaming services for...: Microsoft, for a multi-trillion dollar company, you guys are terrible when listening to feedback about issues. We have been having a HUGE issue with the gaming services for the Windows store and...
  6. Final Fantasy XIV (14) Xbox port details and news

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIV (14) Xbox port details and news: So I know as of late September this year Phil Spencer did announce that Microsoft as a whole have not given up on this port. I am interested though is there any effort or push to have any regular...
  7. Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support?: I know it was announced that it gets one, but have they said anything about when? Playing Solasta with controller is a little bit pain. submitted by /u/Emil_Zatopek1982 [link] [comments]
  8. Amy news on the Minecraft Ray Tracing and Upscaling?

in XboX Insiders
    Amy news on the Minecraft Ray Tracing and Upscaling?: The option has been greyed out for so long, then I finally started to get my hopes up when they teased it over a month ago, but I’ve yet to hear anything about it since. I feel like one of the...
  9. Any news regarding another Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news regarding another Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot?: Several months ago there was a Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot program. Obviously these consoles are still hard to come by. Will this be happening again or was it just a one-time thing?...
  10. Any news about when iDynamic Latency Input (DLI) is coming to the omega ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news about when iDynamic Latency Input (DLI) is coming to the omega ring?: Anyone have any idea? submitted by /u/Northdistortion [link] [comments]