Newly installed game won't run

Discus and support Newly installed game won't run in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, need help please! Bought a game and entered the disc but nothing happened went into App Store and used code which worked but the game doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElectricArrow89, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Newly installed game won't run

Hi all, need help please! Bought a game and entered the disc but nothing happened went into App Store and used code which worked but the game doesn't appear with the others. It shows in recent installs but won't run when clicked on. Appreciate any help please??

:)

ElectricArrow89, Sep 15, 2017
  2. HUSH77HUSH
    HUSH77HUSH Guest
    error code 0x80073cfe when trying to play new installed games????

Afternoon all

I keep getting the above error code when trying to play newly installed games.

old games already installed on the xbox and hard drive work fine but once anew game is installed I just get this message all the time and game won't play?

Any help?

Many Thanks Paul

HUSH77HUSH, Sep 15, 2017
  3. Advanced warfare won't run

Hi all I've installed advanced warfare and done a system update but the game won't run. I just get a black screen, other games run fine.

CappedReno2006, Sep 15, 2017
  4. Sarg1994 Win User

xbox game pass for pc causing BSOD

Same issue code:Bad Pool Header

newly installed game pass games

Sophos endpoint installed
  5. Ryannuuu234 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 (Press any key to start)

I have the xbox game pass and I found that I just had to uninstall and reinstall the xbox app(had already installed the 90 gb the previous night). Then run the app the first time, log in and then close the app. Restart the app and it should detect your
    flight simulator install. Running the flight simulator from the newly installed xbox app seems to get me through the infinite "press a key" loop.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Xbox One won't play ANY of newly installed games

Hello Lunatic I! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Where did you get the Xbox One from? Was it new or 2nd hand? Do you have the code to hand?

If you haven't already, have you tried resetting the Xbox keeping apps and games?
  7. timalways Win User

Sniper elite 5 New DLC will not install - Xbox one S

The new DLC Concealed target doesn't work. Installed the game 3 times, installed the DLC. It states that you own it, but won't run.
  8. Cuthred Win User

16TB USB with series S

yes power is attached.

I just installed newly bought games this morning and half of them do not display the tile.
Thema:

Newly installed game won't run

1. Newly installed game won't run - Similar Threads - Newly installed game

2. X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc: [img] i want to connect a X3 controller to my pc via Bluetooth and its asking for a pin yesterday it connected without any pin but this time its asking for pin i tried the one time code(OTP)...
  3. Newly purchased controller shows less than 2months warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly purchased controller shows less than 2months warranty: Why does my brand new controller show only 2 months warranty (carbon black)?. I bought it from Walmart with a gift card that I got for Christmas. 11520835-9864-4e2f-a5e9-423ad6fdb1a8
  4. Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge: Hey Microsoft Support team, Hope you're doing awesome! Just got myself the new Xbox Elite Core Controller and the kit with it too, and I'm super excited about it. However, I'm hitting a little...
  5. Warranty for newly bought XBox X controller from Flipkart alread expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty for newly bought XBox X controller from Flipkart alread expired: Hi, I bought a XBox controller from Flipkart which is an authorized reseller in India. However, while registering my device in my Microsoft account, I see the warranty already expired. When I...
  6. Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games: Whenever I try to open the game after it is finished downloading it dosen't load and gives me an error message of "____________ took too long to start". How do I resolve this issue?...
  7. Xbox One won't play ANY of newly installed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won't play ANY of newly installed games: I got my daughter an Xbox One and she did everything she normally did with the last one. Everything was going fine. Got games installed. Then it won't actually PLAY ANY OF THE GAMES. Tried...
  8. I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.: Every time I try to play new mature games that I just installed, I can’t, because I get an error code that says class not registered. It only happens with mature games, but it doesn’t happen with...
  9. A newly purchased game keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A newly purchased game keeps crashing: I bought a game of the Microsoft store 2 days ago - rise of nations extended edition. I played it once and I went to try to play again today and the game will turn on and open for about a second...
  10. Cannot Install Newly Purchased Game on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Newly Purchased Game on PC: Hello, I recently purchased Assassin's Creed Odyssey for Windows 10/11 for a discounted price on the webstore at this link:...