Newly bought game not in library, can't reinstall, xbox one
Discus and support Newly bought game not in library, can't reinstall, xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought Oblivion digitally (within-xbox) from the xbox store and installed but couldn't launch, the xbox just asked if I had the disc or if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cierie_93, May 26, 2021.
Thema:
Newly bought game not in library, can't reinstall, xbox one
Loading...
-
Newly bought game not in library, can't reinstall, xbox one - Similar Threads - Newly bought game
-
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
Why won't newly registered devices show up in my account?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy won't newly registered devices show up in my account?: This all started with the thought of getting my controller repaired, so I went to my Microsoft account to look at my devices. The controller isn't listed in my devices so I attempted to register a... -
I can't log in with the (newly) changed passwords when I change passwords, and it keeps...
in XBoX AccessibilityI can't log in with the (newly) changed passwords when I change passwords, and it keeps...: My account has been hacked and set under a new gmail: "ov*****@rambler.ru", previously under my own email. Though my account still has my full name on it, because it is my personal account, it... -
At a complete loss with newly built computer after weeks of troubleshooting, and even...
in XBoX Games and AppsAt a complete loss with newly built computer after weeks of troubleshooting, and even...: To start here are the specs: GPU - AMD Radeon RX 7700 XTX CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 7700X Motherboard - MSI B650-P RAM - Corsair Vengeance DDR5 64GB PSU - MSI MAG 850W GL PCIE5 SSD - Samsung 990 pro... -
My xbox Series X(newly bought) is stuck in a password loop! I turned it off and on,...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy xbox Series X(newly bought) is stuck in a password loop! I turned it off and on,...: I have a new xbox that I can’t even use. An Xbox series X, freshly purchased. I started to log in as a part of the process but I can’t add my account! I’m stuck in a password loop!... -
My controller connects to my xbox and doesn't on my newly built pc!!
in XBoX on ConsolesMy controller connects to my xbox and doesn't on my newly built pc!!: Hello Microsoft I've been having a problem to where my controller doesn't connect to my pc wired but can on bluetooth. Ive been getting really mad at it lately because when i use bluetooth the... -
Warranty for newly bought XBox X controller from Flipkart alread expired
in XBoX on ConsolesWarranty for newly bought XBox X controller from Flipkart alread expired: Hi, I bought a XBox controller from Flipkart which is an authorized reseller in India. However, while registering my device in my Microsoft account, I see the warranty already expired. When I... -
My PC identifies my newly bought Xbox 360 wireless receiver as a wireless controller
in XBoX on ConsolesMy PC identifies my newly bought Xbox 360 wireless receiver as a wireless controller: Hello I have tried updating the driver, unplugging and replugging it, changing the port and also updating my pc drivers which didn't work. I would appreciate any help you could give me, so the... -
Newly bought xbox controller out of warranty
in XBoX on ConsolesNewly bought xbox controller out of warranty: Hi, i recently bought an Xbox controller from a retailer here in India, known as Flipkart. The controller is in a good condition. However when registered for warranty. The warranty shows that it...