Newest update removed my options to turn on and off my devices

Discus and support Newest update removed my options to turn on and off my devices in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue regarding the latest update. Since I installed the update my Xbox One will no longer connect to the TV app to see my Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE BOSS JRR, Jun 15, 2014.

1. THE BOSS JRR
    THE BOSS JRR Guest

Hello,

I have an issue regarding the latest update. Since I installed the update my Xbox One will no longer connect to the TV app to see my Xbox 360 as well as it no longer allows to my control my tv or receiver. Are there any known reasons to my issue? Please
    let me know.

Thank you.

From ThaBOSSjrr246

:)

THE BOSS JRR, Jun 15, 2014
  2. b00zzy
    b00zzy Guest
    Kinect won't turn on my reciver

Hi there!

I have issue with my reciver Pioneer vsx322k. I add my devices in Settings - TV & OneGuide/

When I select option "turn on all my devices when I say Xbox ON" xbox one turn on my TV but not my reciver.

When I select options ""turn on all my devices when I say Xbox ON" AND "turn off my reciver when i turn off xbox" xbox turn reciver off and on perfectly.

Voice commands "volume up" and "volume down" works with my reciver, that means issue not in IR sensor.

Where should i look to manage this problem (Kinect won't turn on my reciver)?

b00zzy, Jun 15, 2014
  3. DennisLD89
    DennisLD89 Guest
    Turning On/Off Pioneer AVR is not working anymore

Hello,

I connected all devices (TV,AVR,TV-R) with HDMI and managed the energy options at the TV-Setup. Everything was working fine. Everything was turning on and off with the Xbox One. Sinde the New Experience update my Pioneer AVR won't turn off together with
    the Xbox One. I checked the settings and also tried to "install" the remote device new. Changing the volume and muting works fine so far. But the Xbox is not sending a "Turn-Off" Signal to the AVR anymore. TV and TV-R works fine tough..

What could be the problem (or the solution)?? and why is this problem since the update

DennisLD89, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Newest update removed my options to turn on and off my devices

Hi!

The last update did contain an update to the TV & Audio receiver controls.

Go to Settings > TV & OneGuide, and run through the TV setup again.

It should automatically detect your Xbox 360 as well as the model of your television.

Hopefully this resolves your issue

-rockrit

Andrew Rickert, Jun 15, 2014
  5. Andrew Rickert Win User

Hi!

The last update did contain an update to the TV & Audio receiver controls.

Go to Settings > TV & OneGuide, and run through the TV setup again.

It should automatically detect your Xbox 360 as well as the model of your television.

Hopefully this resolves your issue

-rockrit
  6. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft for windows error message

Can you please try the steps below:

Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options > Privacy > Sign-in options > Turn off "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart" > Restart your device.
  7. TheGoddess0fWar Win User

status code: 396B-0000-D080-0200-8007-045D

I'm having this problem as well. I've cleared my cache, turned the xbox off removed storage devices reinserted the devices, connected directly with the ethernet but nothing will work. I can't for the life of me update my games and this is after I spent 3+
    hours manually installing the dashboard update that started causing all these problems.
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

3/4mb update problem

Try moving your game and profile to another storage device, turn the console off, remove the original storage device, turn the console back on, and try to play it from the new device. Do you constantly get updates for the game this time?
  9. thejanfan Win User

Device control option removed for cable box?

Thanks for the reply but no, I’m looking for the function that when my Xbox is powered on it sends a signal to also turn on my cable box. There’s used to be an option for “cable box/satellite” on the device controls screen but now it only shows TV and audio receiver since the update last week. Wondering if this was removed permanently?
Thema:

1. Newest update removed my options to turn on and off my devices - Similar Threads - Newest update removed

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset keeps disconnecting. What's the newest firmware?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset keeps disconnecting. What's the newest firmware?: I have bought a used xbox wireless adapter (official) for my pc so that I can connect my Xbox wireless headset to it. Somehow it starts loosing connection while playing and then reconnects...
  4. Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.: So after the last update to xbox app im using the insider delta preview. it no longer shows my installed games in the xbox app itself. they launch and run without any issues. I cannot search for...
  5. Console unusable after newest build.

in XboX Insiders
    Console unusable after newest build.: Went to turn on my Series S a few minutes ago, just to see a looping error screen for a failed update. Normally not an issue as it happens and a reset usually fixes, but the console is stuck in a...
  6. How do you get custom skins on the newest version of Minecraft bedrock, Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get custom skins on the newest version of Minecraft bedrock, Xbox: I’ve been trying to get a custom skin on Minecraft but all the instructions online seem not to work. Can you tell me how to get a custom skin on Minecraft bedrock, Xbox?...
  7. What are the newest combat games everyone plays? Twixon90

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the newest combat games everyone plays? Twixon90: What are the newest combat games everyone plays? 1c593bd4-cefc-4405-a836-df262d8c2d2c
  8. When two PCs have the newest Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, one controller will never...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When two PCs have the newest Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, one controller will never...: I have two Windows 11 PCs, two Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windowses, and two Xbox Series X controllers. At one point both controllers decided to sync to the same PC. Now, while that PC is on, the...
  9. What is the newest system update version for Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the newest system update version for Xbox 360?: What is the newest system update version for Xbox 360? 51ef5820-83e0-46f9-9d61-b0156307507f
  10. Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...: Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again later unless I uninstall it and reinstall its starting to piss me off that ever since the update I been...