Newest Alpha Skip Update Ruined smh Edge Chromium

Discus and support Newest Alpha Skip Update Ruined smh Edge Chromium in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im pretty Sure that isnt a Bug, because in the Newest Alpha Skip Update, they Removed Extensions on Microsoft Edge Chromium. I can go to the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SiHO_colus, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Newest Alpha Skip Update Ruined smh Edge Chromium

Im pretty Sure that isnt a Bug, because in the Newest Alpha Skip Update, they Removed Extensions on Microsoft Edge Chromium. I can go to the Microsoft Edge Add-On Store and search a Extension like Ublock Origin but it wont allow me to install it. Also for Microphone options, they Removed the Options to allow Mic. I was able to use my Headset wich it was plugged on my Controller for Online Sesseions like Jitsi or Discord. It actually worked, but i had to allow the Websites to use my Headset via the Settings. But now they removed it. Why Microsoft?! For my Eyes, The Browser is Ruined before it comes out of the Alpha Skip. Another Useless Browser like the Old one on Console.

I mean the Bug wich you can't manage the Tabs isnt Fixed.

but yeah lets Remove Extensions and other Cool stuff, its soo Necessary!

But im also Pretty sure that im Alone here that I am extremely disappointed about...

submitted by /u/SiHO_colus
    [link] [comments]

/u/SiHO_colus, Mar 9, 2021
  2. Nick Hern Win User

Is edge chromium for xbox one consoles

Not yet on newest chromium edge version but should be in the near future.
  3. JustEggbird Win User

Xbox Edge mouse support

The Chromium browser was previously only available for members in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, but as of the last couple of days, it's not only been rolled out to Alpha members, but also Beta and Delta members. Only the Omega rings have yet to receive it.

Status July 2021
  4. Farscape247 Win User

ask

the new chromium based edge browser is being tested by some in the alpha skip ahead group, so may get to the next test stage by late spring early summer if they work some of the bugs out, a little buggy with controller support, apparently not working with keyboard and mouse either at the moment.

try to keep all your questions in one thread instead of opening new ones, easier to get proper answers to your questions.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

ask

linux will never come to the xbox console thats for sure.

you may get windows UWP apps in the future but the xbox will never run full blown PC programs.

the new chromium based edge browser is being tested by some in the alpha skip ahead group, so may get to the next test stage by late spring early summer if they work some of the bugs out, a little buggy with controller support, apparently not working with keyboard and mouse either at the moment.
  6. Frank-SE Win User

Microsoft Edge Insider.

Olá

Atualmente, alguns dos recursos estão desativados ou ainda não foram lançados para Xbox, e é por isso que ele ainda está disponível apenas instalando-o manualmente em um Skip/Alpha Ring.

Com o tempo você verá mais suporte, eu só não tenho nenhuma data ou estimativas para quando os engenheiros vão liberar mais recursos para compilações Xbox.

Obrigado por sua paciência, e por ter tempo para experimentar o Microsoft Edge Chromium em seu Xbox.

---------------------------------------------------

Este texto foi traduzido, desculpe por qualquer erro.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Currently, some of the features are disabled or not yet released for Xbox, and that's why it's still only available by manually installing it on a Skip/Alpha Ring.

Over time you will see more support, I just don't have any dates or estimates for when the engineers will release more features for Xbox builds.

Thanks for your patience, and for taking the time to try out Microsoft Edge Chromium on your Xbox.
Thema:

Newest Alpha Skip Update Ruined smh Edge Chromium

1. Newest Alpha Skip Update Ruined smh Edge Chromium - Similar Threads - Newest Alpha Skip

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. Anyone else having issues with Alpha Skip-ahead not being able to download the newest version

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Alpha Skip-ahead not being able to download the newest version: I am currently on 10.0.25398.1510 and trying to update to 10.0.25398.1527 but I keep getting connection timed out. submitted by /u/LuckyAd3426 [link] [comments]
  4. gameshare not working on newest alpha build.

in XboX Insiders
    gameshare not working on newest alpha build.: I keep getting the "The person who owns this game needs to be signed in." Error even though I bought the game. Anybody else get this issue? submitted by /u/it0xin [link] [comments]
  5. Hey Fellow Alpha Skip Ahead Users with Feedback about the Newest Flight

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Fellow Alpha Skip Ahead Users with Feedback about the Newest Flight: I notice a lot of folks complaining about the new UI in a, let's say, less than productive fashion. We should definitely share our grievances, but when you start bemoaning how the new UI has...
  6. All Groups are gone after newest (Alpha Skip Ahead) Update

in XboX Insiders
    All Groups are gone after newest (Alpha Skip Ahead) Update: Just turned on my Series X (Alpha Skip Ahead) and all of my groups are gone. I had three groups (Favorites, Kids, Apps) and none of them are there. I rebooted the console - still no groups. So it...
  7. Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build: Since I recieved the latest update on 8/12/21 for COD Black Ops Cold War when I attempt to start the game i get a message of getting game ready only to then have the something went wrong message I...
  8. Newest Alpha Skip Ahead on my Series S caused instand Crash for Minecraft Bedrock.

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Alpha Skip Ahead on my Series S caused instand Crash for Minecraft Bedrock.: Yesterday i discovered that my Minecraft Bedrock Game crash directly when i try to start it. After many tries like restart Console, hard-power off, reset but keep games and the last try was that i...
  9. Newest Alpha Skip Ahead update has dynamic backgrounds

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Alpha Skip Ahead update has dynamic backgrounds: I can select a dynamic background but it does not show in the dashboard. it just puts a generic xbox one x pic as your background. submitted by /u/Jrocker23 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox will no longer open any games or apps after newest alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will no longer open any games or apps after newest alpha skip ahead update: After the last alpha skip ahead update none of my games or apps will open wether they are on an external or the internal hard drive. Just keep getting the “this tool too long to open” error. I...