Newcomers after updating into Skip Ahead for the first time

Discus and support Newcomers after updating into Skip Ahead for the first time in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Oct 10, 2019.

  1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

    Newcomers after updating into Skip Ahead for the first time

    /u/reforc3, Oct 10, 2019
    #1
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

    alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

    That's not true, it was a random 50% I am Level 33 and on Alpha Skip Ahead and I did not get it at first I got it a few days after the initial release of the update.
  3. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

    Alpha skip ahead update

    Thanks for the reply.I am already in the insider program for 14 months so I don't know if that makes me part of Alpha skip ahead?Thanks
  4. Shuehb1233 Win User

    Alpha skip ahead update

    Por lo regular tardan un par de semanas
    3
  5. ToneyJxska Win User

    Alpha skip ahead update

    Por lo regular tardan un par de semanas
  6. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

    Alpha skip ahead update

    Hi forgot to mention when I click on my insider hub on pc it shows build 467.2001.30001.0 in the about section.
Thema:

Newcomers after updating into Skip Ahead for the first time

Loading...
  1. Newcomers after updating into Skip Ahead for the first time - Similar Threads - Newcomers updating Skip

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  5. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  7. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  8. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  9. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  10. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...