Newbie to xbox one x trying to set it up perfectly for family but questions
Discus and support Newbie to xbox one x trying to set it up perfectly for family but questions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, I am new to xbox one x and trying to set it up for the kids. we have 3 profiles in a family account. when kids go to their profile they have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Surfingfrank111, Dec 10, 2018.
Thema:
Newbie to xbox one x trying to set it up perfectly for family but questions
Loading...
-
Newbie to xbox one x trying to set it up perfectly for family but questions - Similar Threads - Newbie trying set
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
How to get to try the Disc to Digital?
in XboX InsidersHow to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.
in XboX InsidersTried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend... -
Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.
in XboX InsidersPc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted... -
Newbie.. Can’t get gaming to work on Samsung TV.
in XBoX Games and AppsNewbie.. Can’t get gaming to work on Samsung TV.: Newbie. Bought a Samsung TV, connected an XBox controller, successfully redeemed a Game Pass Ultimate code. Still can’t play GTA V. It still says I have to buy Game Pass Ultimite. But I HAVE Game... -
Sharing Xbox games with a pass, can it be more than 2 consoles? Newbie needs help :(
in XboX InsidersSharing Xbox games with a pass, can it be more than 2 consoles? Newbie needs help :(: Right so, total newbie here. Partner has Xbox with live pass, shared with our daughters Xbox. I’ve found his old Xbox and would like to play some games. Questions, if I create my own Xbox sign in...