newbie questions. xbox/p.c/Mortal Kombat 11

Discus and support newbie questions. xbox/p.c/Mortal Kombat 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a gaming p.c Acer nitro P.C and I want to play Mortal Kombat 11 on my p.c. I do not own a Xbox is this possible? I'm just confused... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AskingWord50492, Sep 9, 2022.

1. newbie questions. xbox/p.c/Mortal Kombat 11

I just bought a gaming p.c Acer nitro P.C and I want to play Mortal Kombat 11 on my p.c. I do not own a Xbox is this possible? I'm just confused reading forums online and don't want to purchase the game if it wont work for me. being it cost 60plus to buy. Do I just download from Xbox? Do I need to have a Xbox membership to play ? Can I just purchase Mortal Kombat 11 and download the game from Xbox and sync my controller and off I play? Thank you

:)

AskingWord50492, Sep 9, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Asking, The game is available for both console and PC, friend.

You can buy without any problems, and you don't need gold to play.

Just buy, download, and connect the controller to play!

Here's the link to the game

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/mortal-k...
  3. Kelemvor79 Win User

I preordered mortal kombat 11 Premium edition xbox one

What is the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    The Mortal Kombat 11 beta will allow players who pre-order to access an early sample of Mortal Kombat 11 before the game launches. The beta for Mortal Kombat 11 will only be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro,
    Xbox One and Xbox One X.

For more details about the beta, please keep an eye on mortalkombat.com or follow @mortalkombat or @netherrealm for
    more information on Twitter.

How do I get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    Please make sure your retailer is offering the beta before you pre-order the game. If you pre-order a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will receive a code to gain access to the beta before it begins. The code you receive
    will be for the same platform that you pre-ordered the game for. Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.

If you pre-order a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta when the beta is live.

Can I pre-order at any retailer and get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    No. If you want to ensure access to the beta, check with your retailer before you pre-order.

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013188374-Mortal-Kombat-11-Beta-Pre-order-FAQ
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how

Hi there Cynthia, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Specifically, which Mortal Kombat game are you referring to? Mortal Kombat 1, Mortal Kombat 11, Mortal Kombat X, etc.? I would greatly appreciate it if you could be a bit more specific about this so that I can provide you with information about the available versions of the game.

I'll be awaiting for your response.

Best regards.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Where is MY MK 11 BETA CODE?

How do I get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?

Please make sure your retailer is offering the beta before you pre-order the game. If you pre-order a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will receive a code to gain access to the beta before it begins. The code you receive will be for the same platform
    that you pre-ordered the game for. Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.

If you pre-order a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta when the beta is live.

Once the beta is live if your account has beta access you can search for "Mortal Kombat 11" in the PlayStation or Xbox Store on your console and download the "Mortal Kombat 11 Beta" result from your search in order to begin
    playing.

Can I pre-order at any retailer and get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?

No. If you want to ensure access to the beta, check with your retailer before you pre-order.

What if I didn’t get a code from my retailer?

Please check with your retailer to determine how your beta code will be delivered to you. If you have any questions or concerns about Mortal Kombat 11 beta codes, please also feel free to contact WB Games Customer Support using the “Ask for Help” link above.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

help please do not let me buy things

Do you get an error message when you try to buy Mortal Kombat 11 (I assume you meant Mortal Kombat when you said "Deadly Kombat 11")?

Or what exactly prevents you from buying the game?
Thema:

1. newbie questions. xbox/p.c/Mortal Kombat 11 - Similar Threads - newbie questions Mortal

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  4. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  5. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  6. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  7. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  8. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  9. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  10. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a