Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE
Discus and support Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Long story short - Once xbox was hooked up to tv and functioning I immediately redeemed the two games from the store with my codes... found out from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpringRat925688, Dec 23, 2014.
Thema:
Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE
Loading...
-
Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE - Similar Threads - Newbie bought Assassin
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x
in XboX InsidersPlease help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've... -
Well I bought an xbox X and now what?
in XboX InsidersWell I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a... -
Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.
in XboX InsidersProblem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another... -
Newbie.. Can’t get gaming to work on Samsung TV.
in XBoX Games and AppsNewbie.. Can’t get gaming to work on Samsung TV.: Newbie. Bought a Samsung TV, connected an XBox controller, successfully redeemed a Game Pass Ultimate code. Still can’t play GTA V. It still says I have to buy Game Pass Ultimite. But I HAVE Game... -
Sharing Xbox games with a pass, can it be more than 2 consoles? Newbie needs help :(
in XboX InsidersSharing Xbox games with a pass, can it be more than 2 consoles? Newbie needs help :(: Right so, total newbie here. Partner has Xbox with live pass, shared with our daughters Xbox. I’ve found his old Xbox and would like to play some games. Questions, if I create my own Xbox sign in...