Newbie in Need!

Discus and support Newbie in Need! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I just bought minecraft, a headset, and gold live for my Xbox today. I'm 27 and have NO IDEA what I am doing! My tag is and I would really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cailidgh, Jan 11, 2014.

  1. Cailidgh
    Cailidgh Guest

    Newbie in Need!


    Hi there, I just bought minecraft, a headset, and gold live for my Xbox today. I'm 27 and have NO IDEA what I am doing! My tag is and I would really love it if some of you could add me and show me the ropes, we all had to start somewhere! I don't
    currently have any Xbox friends, and would appreciate anyone taking the time to add me and welcome me and yada yada yada. I'm well behaved and house trained!

    :)
     
    Cailidgh, Jan 11, 2014
    #1
  2. Kailon791
    Kailon791 Guest
    Newbie need demo/

    Not sure if you're asking about the console or Halo so I'l try to help cover both.

    For help figuring out your console, there should be a Welcome to Xbox video on your hard drive that will help to demonstrate the features available to you.

    For help with playing Halo 4, I recommend you look at the forum for Halo specifically

    forums.xbox.com/.../2481.aspx

    for more assistance, look at the support forums based on what you're having difficulty with as they're divided into sub groups based on what you're wondering about.
     
    Kailon791, Jan 11, 2014
    #2
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Newbie needs help

    Is it digital or a disc?

    Did you hit the home button (big illuminated button on the center of your controller) and then highlight the game and “quit” it?

    Also, if it still doesn’t work power cycle your console by holding the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it turns off. Turn it on and try again.

    If none of that works uninstall the game and reinstall it.
     
    brandiesel1, Jan 11, 2014
    #3
  4. Paiste07 Win User

    Gamertag change issue

    Ok thanks :) A newbie like me needs a lot of help at my age!
  5. Kailon791 Win User

    Newbie need demo/

    Not sure if you're asking about the console or Halo so I'l try to help cover both.

    For help figuring out your console, there should be a Welcome to Xbox video on your hard drive that will help to demonstrate the features available to you.

    For help with playing Halo 4, I recommend you look at the forum for Halo specifically

    forums.xbox.com/.../2481.aspx

    for more assistance, look at the support forums based on what you're having difficulty with as they're divided into sub groups based on what you're wondering about.
  6. RyanDonnelly Win User

    Newbie needing advice

    Do all of them have a GOLD Membership? It is something you buy to play online with others.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

    Newbie needs help

    Is it digital or a disc?

    Did you hit the home button (big illuminated button on the center of your controller) and then highlight the game and “quit” it?

    Also, if it still doesn’t work power cycle your console by holding the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it turns off. Turn it on and try again.

    If none of that works uninstall the game and reinstall it.
  8. MissEdi Win User

    Newbie needs help

    Hi there, SacredCircle488!

    We'd recommend getting started with the
    Game Freeze Solution
    guide to help troubleshoot this issue that you are experiencing with this game.

    Let us know if these steps help to resolve this issue, or if you have any other support questions.
Thema:

Newbie in Need!

Loading...
  1. Newbie in Need! - Similar Threads - Newbie Need

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Newbie.. Can’t get gaming to work on Samsung TV.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newbie.. Can’t get gaming to work on Samsung TV.: Newbie. Bought a Samsung TV, connected an XBox controller, successfully redeemed a Game Pass Ultimate code. Still can’t play GTA V. It still says I have to buy Game Pass Ultimite. But I HAVE Game...
  10. Sharing Xbox games with a pass, can it be more than 2 consoles? Newbie needs help :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Sharing Xbox games with a pass, can it be more than 2 consoles? Newbie needs help :(: Right so, total newbie here. Partner has Xbox with live pass, shared with our daughters Xbox. I’ve found his old Xbox and would like to play some games. Questions, if I create my own Xbox sign in...