New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?

Discus and support New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My new Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with my Xbox 360 S! I have tried all the troubleshooting steps that are on the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TDstylez, Nov 10, 2021.

1. TDstylez
    TDstylez Guest

New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?

Hello,

My new Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with my Xbox 360 S!

I have tried all the troubleshooting steps that are on the Xbox and Microsoft websites but still cannot get it to work; even when using a USB connection!

Help please?

Thank you

:)

TDstylez, Nov 10, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Difficult connection of the pad at the console.

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Compatibilidade entre Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Receiver 2.1 e Controle Xbox 360 sem fio

Hi,

The Wireless Optical receiver doesn't work with the Xbox 360 controller. The 360 uses it's own type of wireless protocol. To connect the controller you'll need a Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver.
  4. TDstylez Win User

Hello Mateus,

Thank you for replying to my question.

The Control Model number is 1914. This is a Design Lab controller.

I have already followed all the troubleshooting steps on the website as I previously mentioned.

If this controller is not compatible with the Xbox 360 then why was this not informed to me before placing the order or put on the Design Lab Ordering Page?

This is very important info before a person spends a lot of money on these controllers!
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. What is the control model, could you please say?

- If it is an Xbox One controller or Series it will not work as they are not compatible with Xbox 360.

Anyway, I suggest you read the article below, to solve possible problems with your control.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/ac...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

I'm not a Microsoft employee, but I understand, however, the controllers made by the design lab are the Xbox One and Series controllers. Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 does not support these controls.
Thema:

1. New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please? - Similar Threads - Wireless Controller doesn't

2. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  4. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  5. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  6. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  7. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  9. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  10. Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset: Hello, i bought a new xbox one controller today for my Windows PC. But when i use it wireless the audio doesn't recognize the xbox, so the headset doesn't get recognized. When i connect it with...