New Xbox Series X Subscription

Discus and support New Xbox Series X Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased a new Xbox Series X that comes with the Game Pass Ultimate Subscription (arriving next week). I already subscribe to Xbox Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattAlman, Apr 23, 2021.

  1. MattAlman
    MattAlman Guest

    New Xbox Series X Subscription


    I just purchased a new Xbox Series X that comes with the Game Pass Ultimate Subscription (arriving next week). I already subscribe to Xbox Game Pass ultimate on my xbox one device. Do I need to do anything to merge these two services? I want to make sure I can still us my Ultimate subscription across all my Xbox device (series X and Xbox one).

    :)
     
    MattAlman, Apr 23, 2021
    #1
  2. 8849fb1c-2ff2-4e2d-b Win User

    ask

    What new features will there be in early august 2021 about cloud gaming will it be without gamepass ultimate subscription like xbox series x in the cloud on old gen consoles
  3. Smwutches Win User

    New Xbox Series X Subscription

    You just need to sign into the same account on the Series X and just redeem the new subscription on your account. It'll just add onto the time you already have.
  4. HiEF Win User

    New Xbox?

    Yeah, there are already 2 brand new consoles the Xbox series X and the Xbox Series S. I think that the new Xbox series X is amazing, but I expect it will be along time before a new console is develpoped.
  5. l. aspin Win User

    Xbox sign in problems

    I am having the same problem...for 2 days now!!! Very annoying after paying for a new xbox x series console, a game and being expected to pay a subscription to play the game!!!
  6. GR412 Win User

    Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

    Just to point out, I see some people making the mistake of referring to the new Xbox Series X. This question is specifically for the Xbox One X, not the new console. I have no intention of buying the new Xbox Series X.
Thema:

New Xbox Series X Subscription

Loading...
  1. New Xbox Series X Subscription - Similar Threads - Series Subscription

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate not recognizing my subscription on Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate not recognizing my subscription on Xbox Series X: Hello everyone, I'm encountering an issue with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription on my Xbox Series X. Despite having an active subscription, the console doesn’t seem to recognize it. I've tried...
  8. Game Pass subscription active, but can't access the library on Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass subscription active, but can't access the library on Xbox Series X: I've been having trouble accessing my Game Pass library despite having an active subscription. Every time I try to access the library on my Xbox Series X, I'm met with a message saying I need to...
  9. I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s: I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s this is a bad experience I logged into my EA account see no subscription but on my xbox settings I see...
  10. Will the same xbox game pass subscription cover both xbox one and xbox series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the same xbox game pass subscription cover both xbox one and xbox series x: I will have two consoles in my house, an xbox one and an xbox series x. If I buy a gamepass subscription on the series x, will it cover the xbox one? a914e2f1-c717-46ad-849e-0c69a6b9fe05