New xbox series x - family xbox live will not work for minecraft

Discus and support New xbox series x - family xbox live will not work for minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have xbox live. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is the parent msft account with xbox live. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by need_an_answer_fast, Jan 1, 2023.

1. New xbox series x - family xbox live will not work for minecraft

We have xbox live. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is the parent msft account with xbox live. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is the child account. We upgraded to xbox series x from xbox x and now child cannot access minecraft using xbox live with current account. Previous xbox x was able to access fine.

:)

need_an_answer_fast, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can't play goat simulator 3???

It actually would. There's an Xbox One, One S, and One X that are all in the same family. Then there is the Series S and Series X that are in a completely different family of consoles.

An Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X. The game will not work on an One X.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Could I expect to play online with series x and one

nope, most if not all current games on xbox one will be playable on the series x, eventually there will be games release just for the series x and they wont be playable on previouse console versions.

Xbox one s and Xbox one X are the same family, series x will be the new console and eventually (a couple of years down the line hopefully) games will only be release on the series x family so the xbox one x will not be able to play them.

If this is not confusing
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. RandyAU93 Win User

new console

Yes, Xbox Series X controllers will work with Xbox One family consoles.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

No such thing as an Xbox One Series X. The Xbox One family of consoles has an S and an X but are still just Xbox Ones. You need the Series family of consoles. The Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X. These are different from Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

The "One" and "Series" are the console types.
Thema:

1. New xbox series x - family xbox live will not work for minecraft - Similar Threads - series family live

2. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  5. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  6. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S: Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force...
  7. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  8. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  9. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  10. My Family accounts (outlook) created for Xbox series X gamer profiles all stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Family accounts (outlook) created for Xbox series X gamer profiles all stopped working...: I created Family accounts so my family members could have their own gamertags and profiles on the XBOX Series X. Everything has been working great for a few months. Overnight one of the accounts...