New Xbox series x and Logitech G935 headsets

Discus and support New Xbox series x and Logitech G935 headsets in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey guys, I just bought yesterday the new Xbox series x and also I the Logitech G935 wireless headset. I tried all day long connecting the headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by igal kerzner, Sep 20, 2022.

1. igal kerzner
    igal kerzner Guest

Hey guys,

I just bought yesterday the new Xbox series x and also I the Logitech G935 wireless headset.

I tried all day long connecting the headset to the console without any success.

Can anyone help me with that ? Can the headset can work with the console wireless and if not does with the wired cable the audio quality will be 7.1 or just 2.1 ? I am very disappointed that it’s so hard

Thanks guys appreciate the support

:)

igal kerzner, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Igal, your device does not connect wirelessly.

It will only be possible to connect via the 3.5mm jack (jack)

I remain at your disposal for further information.
  3. AdrianHansen3 Win User

Logitech G935 headset

Thanks Iron I will be doing that 😊
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Logitech G935 headset

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Logitech G935 headset

Hi
    AdrianHansen3

There are many headset manufactures that have made headsets which use the Xbox's proprietary connection "Xbox Wireless" to connect their headsets to the Xbox One wirelessly without the need for a dongle or base station.
    Some examples include Steelseries, Turtle Beach, and LucidSound. As of right now, I have not seen any announcements that would make your headset compatible because USB headsets are not supported on the Xbox. Logitech would have to release a new headset which
    uses the same Xbox Wireless connection to connect to the console wirelessly, or Xbox would have to release a system update making all USB headsets compatible.

In either case, your best option would be to contact Logitech and ask if there are any plans to make a wireless headset compatible with the Xbox One, and you can also post on the

Xbox Requests forum
    to get your request seen by Xbox Insider developers and hopefully get some traction regarding USB headset compatibility on the Xbox One.

I hope this helps!
  6. AdrianHansen3 Win User

Logitech G935 headset

Thema:

1. New Xbox series x and Logitech G935 headsets - Similar Threads - series Logitech G935

2. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  3. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  4. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  5. Headset not working (X box series x) wired Logitech headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working (X box series x) wired Logitech headset: Hi all, please help. Bought a replacement Turtle Beach headset (wired- plugged in to controller) for my son. Could not get it to work, tried all troubleshooting , took it back and now have...
  6. Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?: Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox series s 6fc35dec-475c-435f-b17b-db2cec78ce27
  7. Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s: I bought a brand new headset n I can’t get any sound out of it 73dd3078-5b36-40a6-ac0e-1b7878ce6e03
  8. Logitech g pro superlight acts weird on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g pro superlight acts weird on xbox series s: I got this mouse brand new I tried to play fortnite And my mouse acts sooo weird! Tried to move and it feels like the mouse has hes own will, Tried to change ingame sensesitivy Didnt help.....
  9. My logitech usb headset isnt working with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My logitech usb headset isnt working with my xbox series s: My logitech usb isnt working on my series s. ive tested all the ports and they all work fine its just my usb headset that isnt working. I think the headset is incompatibale. Any answers?...
  10. Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X: Logitech G923 works on PC and XBox One OG. But on Xbox Series X. Buttons work on system before going into game. Once a game is started Wheel and Pedals do not work. On some games buttons do not...