New xbox s. Trying first set up and registration but no code on Sony Bravia TV

Discus and support New xbox s. Trying first set up and registration but no code on Sony Bravia TV in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New xbox s. Trying first set up and registration but no code on Sony Bravia TV. 95dd35f3-6074-4338-a5f2-e9cb9f66b4a2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emiliano Z, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Emiliano Z
    Emiliano Z Guest

New xbox s. Trying first set up and registration but no code on Sony Bravia TV.

:)

Emiliano Z, Mar 18, 2023
  2. rycerzCzeslaw Win User

wired problem with some hdmi and xBox 360

TEST5: New Sony Bravia TV - my xBox works perfectly with all hdmi ports and all my hdmi cables...

Change resolutions, disable auto discover display, reconnect to my old TV - doesn't work...

On New Sony Bravia TV - all works :(
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD in 3D okay???

Black ops2 works on my Xbox one x in 3d when I hooked it up to my Sony bravia 3d tv. As does ac3.

It's a passive 3d system(non powered glasses)

Might be settings issue on tv?
  4. SMoriarti Win User

Xbox one turns off wrong tv.

Since posting this thread I have discovered the tv remote settings on my xbox one and have removed my Sony Bravia from it. I can't set up my Logik tv because the xbox one can't find it during the set up quite, unfortunately.

For those with similar problems and are wondering where the tv remote set up is:

Settings>Display & Sound > Volume > Set up TV/AV control.
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Xbox one S HDMI problem

Hi again, yes as I wrote it could be the high refresh rate. But you are also right it looks like my old Sony Bravia and this should work on higher refresh rate.
    (I do not know how this called at your TV so I named it like it could be displayed):

So first try to get an Update for the Bravia via the Menu Settings: Digital Settings/Technical Settings/Software Download: on

And also try this:

Settings/MPEG: off

Setting/HDMI Controll: on

Hope this helps and thanks for keeping us informed.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Adjust in-game screen size

My older HDTV had the same exact problem because it was not a wide screen hdtv. It was a Sony Trinitron Wega and the picture quality was very very good but it cut the left and right side of the screen off because it was not wide screen. Non of the tv settings
    would fix it. So I recently bought a new tv to fix that issue.

After a LOT of research on tvs and after a month of trial and error, I just purchased the
    Sony BRAVIA KDL-40EX720 40" 3D LED-LCD TV 120hz 240 motionflow. This is by far THE best looking tv for gaming out there. Belive me I checked EVERY tv in Best Buy and ABC Warehous. Finally brought my 360 directly to the store and started hooking
    to all the tvs they had. This Sony Bravia is as good as it gets. The image fits perfectly on the screen with the 16:9 setting. There are also a ton of other settings. Your 50" Samsung should have a setting somewhere in the menu or on the remote that allows
    you to fit your 360 to the screen. If your HDTV is not widescreen then you might be out of luck and might need a new hdtv. I suggest the Sony Bravia listed in bold.
Thema:

1. New xbox s. Trying first set up and registration but no code on Sony Bravia TV - Similar Threads - Trying set registration

2. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  3. I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...: It is a Crucial X8 1tb SSD. It is attached with a USB 3.2 cable. b9acacb0-b94d-4818-88c4-8a22d3323422
  4. Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done: Trying to connect wireless headphones to xbox one but connecting 57506e0f-3d6a-4cf8-81bd-e85c68b56275
  5. im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...: i have been trying to do this all day but it keeps popping up i close the tab and do it again it pops up i close the browser and do it again it pops up. 73cd7cb9-d196-4a6c-9438-b9f60f5feb44
  6. I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...: No codes show in the remote features 0b88a9f9-2af1-41c8-b728-45b31b12ecdc
  7. Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...: HELP PLEASE I’ve tried everything 6ef48a46-d4dd-4291-9c8a-3125532ffdfc
  8. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...
  9. um im trying to set my gamertag to trollface and it wont work

in XBoX Accessibility
    um im trying to set my gamertag to trollface and it wont work: ive been trying to change it for a while but it wont let me change it because it has trollface, maybe because its offensive? do you guys know why? no one is using the username as well lol...
  10. Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.: I just purchased the PC game pass and am having issues trying to download any games. I only have the C: drive so picking a different drive won't do anything. I've tried restarting, reinstalling,...