new xbox profile created automatically, now i have 2 for the same microsoft account!

Discus and support new xbox profile created automatically, now i have 2 for the same microsoft account! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 2 xbox profiles for the SAME microsoft account. My old profile, Papak#5464 is the correct and needs to remain, because my game levels are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andy Ketelaars, Feb 19, 2023.

1. new xbox profile created automatically, now i have 2 for the same microsoft account!

I have 2 xbox profiles for the SAME microsoft account. My old profile, Papak#5464 is the correct and needs to remain, because my game levels are connected to this profile. This morning, i installed the xbox app on my phone and suddenly i have another xbox account associated with my microsoft account. This new xbox account (Ak19724107) needs to be Deleted. Can someone help me solve it? please read the above carefully. I meant every word of it.

:)

Andy Ketelaars, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

new xbox profile created automatically, now i have 2 for the same microsoft account!

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Only one account can be associated to an account. This means there's a different email address associated with your other account.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xbox not set up through Microsoft, can't use giftcards now

Hi Carrie. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

To create an Xbox profile you need a Microsoft account. When you create a new Xbox profile on a new account you are creating a Microsoft account, not an Xbox account.

The login details for the Xbox profile are the same as the Microsoft account, so then it asks to sign in with his MS account you can use the details he entered when creating his Xbox profile.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  4. Zavistic Win User

How to play multiplayer in your own home with two controllers?

You need to have 2 profiles for the 2 players. If the second person already have a hotmail / outlook / msn / microsoft account of any kind, simply go left on the dashboard, select profiles at the top, click add & manage then add new and get them to sign
    in with their account and it will automatically make them an xbox live account with a random name. If they don't have a microsoft account, just do the same step but click "Get a new account" when adding a new profile.

I hope this helps, if not, just reply and I'll try help you as best I can.

Merry Christmas,

Reuben
  5. StatelyWriter43 Win User

Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.

Hi all,

I really need help here -I have the very same issue as the original poster Tufty0000. My son has had an offline (Non Xbox Live) profile on the Xbox 360 for some time. He now wants that profile to join Xbox Live. We have created a Microsoft Account for
    him and added him to our Microsoft Family, I then when thru the "Join Xbox Live" process on the Xbox from his profile using his new MS Account and my parental consent details. At the end of the long process "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now.
    Try again later." I then tried creating a new profile for him (losing all his progress to date) and again after following the "Join Xbox Live" process, using the same MS Account and parental credentials, I get the same error. I now have now way of creating
    an Xbox Live Account for a child that is part of my Microsoft family even with my consent!!! Did any find a solution to this issue?
  6. dogsounds Win User

I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

Hello.

I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked.

What can I do?
    Your XBOX profile is actually part of your Microsoft account and I am afraid there is no way to separate them, in the same way you could would not be able to separate a Gmail account from the Google account it is associated with.

There is no way to change which XBOX profile is associated with a Microsoft account, I am afraid. Your only option is to create a new XBOX profile using a different email address, and that will have its own associated Microsoft account (or create a new Microsoft account using a new email address and then create a new XBOX profile using the same email address).

If you ensure that both the original and the new XBOX profiles are on your XBOX and that both are signed in at the same time whenever you use it, you will be able to play as your new XBOX profile whilst still having access to all the games purchased on your old profile.
Thema:

1. new xbox profile created automatically, now i have 2 for the same microsoft account! - Similar Threads - profile created automatically

2. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  3. Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account: Hey Guys, So i wanted to changed by primary email of my microsoft account, i did that and than i wanted to login into minecraft but instead of beginng logged in i got prompted a new gamer tag...
  4. When a 2nd Xbox profile/ gamertag is created, Is there any way to replace or change or link...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When a 2nd Xbox profile/ gamertag is created, Is there any way to replace or change or link...: My son created a 2nd gamer tag & profile on XBOX different from the original one that is associated with our Microsoft account & Epic Games. Now, whenever I try to upload a Fortnite V bucks card,...
  5. Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A: Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get 8105000A error 9330ce7b-3556-456d-b926-7e79ed5cb1a6
  6. Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no...: Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account which I never created. It’s not linked to any subscription and no activity in last 3 months but it’s disturbing to having the profile on my account. I...
  7. When adding the family app and start to create profiles, can the old multiplayer profileds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When adding the family app and start to create profiles, can the old multiplayer profileds...: I have three boys that have been playing on our Xbox One for a while now and they are always arguing about screen time so I thought the Xbox Family app would help with that. One question I have...
  8. My Family accounts (outlook) created for Xbox series X gamer profiles all stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Family accounts (outlook) created for Xbox series X gamer profiles all stopped working...: I created Family accounts so my family members could have their own gamertags and profiles on the XBOX Series X. Everything has been working great for a few months. Overnight one of the accounts...
  9. how do I log into my Roblox profile that was created on my Xbox on my pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I log into my Roblox profile that was created on my Xbox on my pc?: how do I log into my Roblox profile that was created on my Xbox on my pc? I've been trying for days with no joy. aea0d5e6-cbe1-4e99-998c-29ab41b85dec
  10. How do I create a 360 profile on the Xbox one ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I create a 360 profile on the Xbox one ?: Hello, okay so im on the Xbox one S, I have bought the 360 MW2 after reviews told me they have fixed the servers. I can load the game but to save progress and go live i need a profile to sign in...