New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Madden Cloud Franchise

Discus and support New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Madden Cloud Franchise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently finished my basement and purchased a second Xbox (Xbox One X)for our household. We still have our original Xbox One. When I try to load... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RJRicci03, May 31, 2018.

1. RJRicci03
    RJRicci03 Guest

I just recently finished my basement and purchased a second Xbox (Xbox One X)for our household. We still have our original Xbox One. When I try to load my Madden cloud franchise on the new Xbox it is requiring me to purchase Xbox Live Gold. If I go back
    to my original Xbox it does not require Gold.

I did make the new console my home console. Is there anything I can do to remedy this with out getting a gold subscription? Or am I SOL?

:)

RJRicci03, May 31, 2018
  2. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    Xbox trial redemption problem

Cloud storage won't work with a 2 day gold trial. Requires at least a full month of Xbox Live Gold.

If you have Gold on the One you also have Gold on the 360 if you log into the console with the account that has Gold. Buy a month of Gold on the One and use that to load save games into the cloud and access them from the Xbox One. Backward compatible games
    won't transfer, they need to be downloaded to Xbox One from within My Games and Apps.

User 9242019, May 31, 2018
  3. ABHIRISHIDEV
    ABHIRISHIDEV Guest
    Game saves on cloud

For Xbox one x...Do my games automatically upload saves to cloud or I have to do some setting?

Do I need to have an Xbox live gold subscription for uploading my game saves to cloud

ABHIRISHIDEV, May 31, 2018
  4. Spazpol Win User

Game saves on cloud

Gold is only required to play on-line multiplayer. It "use to" be required for xbox 360 cloud saving (not 100% certain if that is still the case now with backwards compatibility) for xbox one titles though everything is cloud saved as long as your account
    is xbox live enabled (silver or gold).
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

I have a question about Gamesaves

with the xbox one all game saves are loaded to the cloud through your account even if you don't have xbox live gold so when you download your profile to any xbox including if you get the new xbox one x then any digital games you own will show up and game
    saves will be synched with the cloud game saves when you start up the game.
  6. User 9242019 Win User

Xbox trial redemption problem

Cloud storage won't work with a 2 day gold trial. Requires at least a full month of Xbox Live Gold.

If you have Gold on the One you also have Gold on the 360 if you log into the console with the account that has Gold. Buy a month of Gold on the One and use that to load save games into the cloud and access them from the Xbox One. Backward compatible games
    won't transfer, they need to be downloaded to Xbox One from within My Games and Apps.
  7. RaumMICHA32 Win User

Kann man 360 Speicherstände auf X box one x weiterspielen?[Can you continue to play 360 memory levels on X box one x?]

Dann muss ich also beide Spiele Editions kaufen. Die alte x box rausholen, mich anmelden, live gold kaufen und die Speicherstände mit Cloud übertragen?

Geht das nicht einfacher? Z.b. x box 360 mit Kabel an xbox one xanschließen.

[Translation - Then I have to buy both games editions. Get the old x box out, sign up, buy live gold and transfer the savegames with Cloud? Is not that easier? For example Connect x box 360 to xbox one x with cable.]
  8. TH Berry Win User

Madden Franchise Mode

For franchise make sure your using the offline mode instead of the cloud or you will need gold . Ultimate team draft champions and head to head all require gold.
Thema:

1. New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Madden Cloud Franchise - Similar Threads - requires Live Gold

2. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  3. New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x

in XboX Insiders
    New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x: So apparently there's another mtn dew promo going on where it only takes 350 cap codes to get a series x. I won last year's custom series x and probably average 3 a day and have several coworkers...
  4. Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...: Any time I attempt to sign into a GamePass game, I am met with the error "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520)" I am able to sign into the Xbox app with my Xbox live account without...
  5. When will snow runner not require "live" on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will snow runner not require "live" on xbox: When will snow runner not require xbox live to play multi-player???? Like fortnite.... I've been waiting bc I don't play everyday and off and on every other weekends, not paying a year...
  6. Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?: I have a question regarding the discontinuation of the Xbox Live Gold program. I own several games for my Xbox 360 that have multiplayer game modes (with bots) that cannot be accessed without an...
  7. Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer: I was trying to play cod blackopps and it said my account was unable to connect to Xbox live, I currently have Xbox live silver 5e7b41f8-1c36-4b25-9154-ab0426b94439
  8. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  9. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8
  10. Speech to text setup for overwatch. Does it require xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speech to text setup for overwatch. Does it require xbox live?: I have been trying to get my speech to text working with no luck. First, my xbox live has expired. Is it required? If not, what am I doing wrong? I followed a few clips to set it up and none seem...